- Set up and operation of CNC horizontal and/or vertical milling machines
- Build tool packages per set up sheets
- First article inspection per blueprint specs to ensure precise machining
- High production and custom one off parts
- Monitor run throughout the cycle
- Keep machine and work are clean for safe production
- 2+ years experience operation with CNC Milling Machines
- Good mathematical skills including measuring
- Ability to read and decipher blueprints
- Knowledge of tooling and tool holding
- Knowledge of basic G&M codes
- Familiarity with machine shop hand tools such as calipers, micrometers, height gauge, bore mic, depth mic, pin gauge, etc.
- Able to lift and lower 40+ pounds
- Long term applicants only (NOT a "Temp" or "Contract" opportunity)
- 401(k), Dental Insurance, Flexible Spending Account, Health Insurance, Life Insurance
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
Aerotek is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Posting ID: 588503937Posted: 2020-11-21