Are you customer obsessed, flexible, smart and analytical, hungry and passionate about e-commerce, and an entrepreneurial leader with a strong work ethic? Want to work in one of the fastest growing and most innovative businesses at Amazon? Interested in working in a high impact role? If yes, this opportunity will appeal to you. Come join the Amazon Prime team and help define the course of the Amazon business.
This leader will own the framework for the look and feel of highly visible messaging on Amazon.com and international websites, learning and understanding the depth and breadth of the Amazon Prime business. This role demands agility to support rapid product development cycles and the drive to continually refine delivery of our messaging based on customer data.
The ideal candidate will have the proven ability to plan and execute new features, templates, and experiments with minimal oversight, partnering with business and technical teams to achieve project goals. This person will liaise with tech teams and global category teams to execute on shared goals. He or she will help to drive feature launches and site improvements to completion by coordinating with project managers, developers, the marketing team, designers, and editors in similar roles across the business.
Roles & Responsibilities
* Create and edit content and layout using the latest web standards while ensuring compatibility and accessibility
* Work with designers and engineers to deliver clean code templates that scale
* Provide accurate estimates of content development to feed into a content calendar supporting the launch of new experiments
* Manage a fluid set of priorities as the business grows and changes
* Contribute other marketing copy and content as necessary
* Regularly develop, test and analyze new marketing tactics that sell products across all categories and increase conversion rates, documenting the results and sharing best practices with the team
* Evaluate the UX flow of a proposed experiment and providing input on how to make sure it is accessible, appealing, and on-brand.
* Understand image specs, character limits, etc. for given content locations and being able to provide these to copywriters and designers.Basic Qualifications
* 1+ years in a marketing or online content creation role
* 1+ years actively working with HTML and CSS
* Experience creating and maintaining an editorial calendar.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Posting ID: 588574359Posted: 2021-01-16