Our designers are the heart of our creativity. We look for individuals that have considerable talent and originality in working with fresh flowers. We are looking for someone with solid experience and strong design skills who is driven, curious, excited, and creative. To be successful in this position, the candidate should be comfortable working both independently and in a group in our team-oriented environment where creative and innovative thinking are highly valued. Bring your portfolio and prove you are the designer we're looking for!
- Provides an exceptional customer experience that inspires repeat business.
- Addresses clients concerns and informs Manager immediately
- Recreates floral designs incorporating an innovative use of colors, floral and accent materials, and vessels, while meeting established criteria for Peoples Flower Designs and Events and cost of good sold
- Maintains confidential customer information.
- Monitors orders and confirms details on a constant basis to ensure customer selection is processed correctly.
- Possible client contact and sales responsibility when working at retail locations
- Ensures 100% compliance with all company policies, guidelines and procedures.
- Supports and assists team members on as needed basis.
- Maintains neat and clean appearance at all times.
- Minimum one year of custom floral design experience in a high volume floral shop or design studio required.
- Guest service mentality; is sociable and friendly and has a genuine desire to serve the client.
- Excellent verbal communication and listening skills.
- Self starter who is energetic and flexible.
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills.
- Maintains a calm, tactful demeanor when dealing with difficult situations.
- Prioritizes responsibilities to achieve results.
- Forms strong working relationships within team.
- Identifies additional tasks to be completed and willingly assists others.
- An eye for creativity and design
Posting ID: 58864184Posted: 2020-07-14