To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Senior level, data-driven customer experience experts. Business consultants are innovators and problem solvers who apply their digital marketing, CRM and executive-level consulting acumen coupled with our proven Salesforce Spark methodology to deliver comprehensive business and digital engagement pre-sales strategies that differentiate and win.
This role collaborates with internal team members and leaders (across sales, service, product, marketing, solution engineering and other Salesforce Innovation teams) and C-level client contacts (CDO, CMO, CIO, CTO). Business consultants help drive consensus in and across our customers' lines of business around digital strategic vision as well as key areas of focus through a value-based, pragmatic roadmap to execution. This person must assume the role of trusted advisor for driving innovative digital strategies forward with customers while also improving overall Salesforce business performance. The Business Consultant focuses primarily in these areas:
Business/Marketing/CX Problem Solving: Take ambiguous/complex challenges and, using research, personal experience, business assessment capabilities and customer experience acumen, clearly define problems, identify opportunities, drive innovative new ideas, and recommend actionable, prioritized next steps to make a big impact on customer needs/goals.
Innovation Management: Bring rigor to a client's decision making process by performing detailed cost/benefit analysis, running workshops, presenting and evaluating solution options, and driving consensus among key stakeholders. In some instances, we help our clients develop new decision frameworks and governance processes that continue to deliver value far beyond a particular engagement. A Business Consultant is a seasoned story builder and story teller, ho can lead a room of executives to consensus.
Solution Planning: Define scope and plan new solutions for clients. This includes determining how to measure business results modeling current/future business processes, gather business requirements and identifying the organizational changes required to successfully realize the benefits of the solution.
A Business Consultant at Salesforce plays a pivotal role in developing innovative B2C, B2B and B2B2C digital engagement strategies with key enterprise and commercial strategic customers, in a "pre-sales" environment. The Business Consultant works with both new prospects as part of the business development process as well as existing customers to help expand, strengthen and grow relationships.
* 10+ years of digital/CRM/marketing experience and/or management consulting experience with at least 7 years focused exclusively on the digital space
* Proven experience leading digital strategy and digital roadmap projects in a complex business and marketing environment
* Deep understanding of and passion for the customer lifecycle and managing the customer experience
* Excellent communication and presentation skills; dynamic (persuasive) in presenting ideas to clients and prospective clients from VP to C-level
* Strong understanding of marketing & advertising industry trends and the overall SaaS landscape.
* Ability to understand, communicate and manage across the entire project lifecycle
* Broad knowledge of technology trends and relevance to clients businesses
* Ability to develop data-driven business value cases to support recommendations and inform prioritization
* Strong understanding of user research, user-centered design principles and online consumer behavior
* Demonstrated success driving organizational change within client organizations
* Past experience in organizational design consulting, process design and optimization, digital governance, and team dynamics a strong plus
* New business opportunity identification
* This position is defined as a "remote employee "(work from home office), with expected travel to clients and for internal team collaboration: 40% - 50%
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
and are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. and do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. and will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.