Do you want to play a leading role in helping Amazonians to be even more customer-obsessed? If so, this might be the role for you! Customer Connections Customer Service (C2CS) works toward a single goal: connect every Amazonian to their customer. As a C2CS Sr. Instructional Designer, you are at the forefront of that mission.
In this role, you will create and continuously improve learning programs using an array of creative approaches that inspire all Amazonians across the globe to strengthen their obsession and deep connections with customers. This includes development of eLearning, just-in-time micro-learning videos and instructor-led course materials. The role requires an individual who can innovate, move quickly, and think bigger beyond current states. Through your work, you reinforce the human impact of customer pain points and encourage all Amazonians to spend substantive time seeking out and listening to the voices of their customers. You thrive in the type of environment that is continuously going, growing, and experimenting.
This role requires you to be an owner and a practitioner who can be inventive and bold while balancing operational excellence and program success. The C2CS Sr. Instructional Designer is a unique opportunity to play a company-wide role in evangelizing Amazon's innovative customer obsession culture and tools.
In this role, you will:
* Design innovative and fun learning solutions to help Amazonians become even more customer obsessed.
* Incorporate multiple formats, including eLearning, and classroom or virtual instructor-led material.
* Design support materials, such as job aids, storyboards for micro-learning videos, and other materials.
* Develop facilitator guides, participant guides, Power Point decks and other materials.
* Design and transfer knowledge for new programs as required, and support facilitators.
* Design and implement the overall evaluation strategy for each offering, including learning impacts.
* Facilitate on occasion in either a physical classroom or virtual setting.
* Launch new learning pilot programs.
* Work with program managers, subject matter experts (SMEs), and other key stakeholders.
* Identify content areas for course development and course standardization.
* B.A. in related discipline, with a preference for instructional design or human performance technology.
* 5+ years work experience in the area of instructional design.
* Experience in facilitating programs in person and virtually.
* Expertise in Microsoft Office applications including PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and SharePoint.
* Ability to travel up to 10%.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Posting ID: 588671642Posted: 2021-01-19