Would you like to be part of a team that is redefining the IT industry? Amazon Web Services (AWS) is leading a paradigm shift in computing and is looking for world class candidates to manage programs that enable excellence in the leading Consulting and Technology Partners across the globe. Do you have the business savvy and industry expertise necessary to position Amazon as the technology platform of the future?
The AWS Partner Network (APN) Programs team is seeking a Global Partner Program Launch Manager to manage global partner program launches end-to-end in collaboration with AWS service teams, APN Partners, partner managers, and solutions architects. A successful candidate must have a strong track record of delivering results and proven project management experience to own and execute strategic, cross-functional projects with prior experience driving programs from incubation to launch.
In this role, you will manage highly complex initiatives, across organizations, leading both technical and non technical counterparts. This role must manage deadlines, risk, and communicate effectively to cross-functional stakeholder teams and leaders. The role requires innovative thinking balanced with an operational focus to implement efficiencies and building programs at scale. You will need to develop and iterate on processes while managing many initiatives simultaneously.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Partner with multiple stakeholder teams (across tech/product, operations, support, marketing, sales, and more)
* Own and drive roadmap by managing program requests and iterating on prioritization methods to provide leadership with clear business justification and communications for launches.
* Analyze market trends and identify gaps to deliver programs that are in highest demand.
* Drive and manage launch and changes to global programs, including requirements gathering, launch communications, and collaboration across stakeholders.
* Consult Program Managers and Marketing Managers on operational and go-to-market strategy for global partner programs.
* Develop and communicate standard operating procedures for global partner programs
* Ensure partner program launches meet a high bar and govern the quality of partner program launches
* Identify areas of risk to the project scope or timeline, and escalate to program leadership in a timely manner
* Synthesize requirements coming from many functions and demonstrating a solid working knowledge of requirements to project stakeholders and sponsors
* Define and implement metrics to measure and communicate success
* Optimize program launch processes to facilitate flawless launch execution
* BS/BA degree
* 5+ years experience in product and program management
* Experience managing the life cycle of a complex cross-functional program with considerable impact
* Proven written, verbal, and visual communication skills, able to influence at executive level
* Possess problem solving skills and ability to drive consensus
* Knowledge of project management best practices and proven track record of increasing productivity and effectiveness of the teams you work with
In addition to the Seattle Metro area, other locations in the western US will also be given consideration.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Posting ID: 588671849Posted: 2021-01-19