Amazon EC2 (Elastic Compute Cloud) is looking for a dynamic and seasoned product leader to help define and build the future of cloud computing. Customers around the world rely on Amazon EC2 to provide elastic, high performance, secure, and cost effective resources to scale their infrastructure to keep up with their changing business needs. Within EC2, you will work on the EC2 Pricing Product Management team to build the next generation of pricing capabilities to deliver our customers the greatest value at the lowest price. As a member of the broader EC2 Product Management team, you'll join other outstanding product and engineering leaders to create the future of the computing platform.
You will be surrounded by people who are smart, passionate about cloud computing, and believe that world class support is critical to customer success. Every day will bring new and exciting challenges on the job while you:
* Define high-quality roadmaps based on team strategy and vision
* Develop detailed, crisp business narratives and user stories that can be used to create pricing strategies, product specifications and new features
* Work closely with sales teams, solution architects, business development and engineering teams to solve complex product and pricing issues
* Manage prioritization and trade-offs between customer experience, performance and operational support load
Candidates who are a fit for the job will:
* Have a passion for developer-focused products, and work on behalf of their customers
* Can think big, are able to break down the big picture, and deliver on goals that will get us there
* Have an instinctive understanding of a good product, and can raise the bar on customer-focused thinking among team members with reasoned, data-driven analysis
* Can dive into technical details and ask engineers insightful questions about the services and dependencies you influenceBasic Qualifications
* BS in Computer Science or a related engineering field
* 10+ years of software product management experience
* Have experience delivering technology products/services in a high growth environment where priorities shift fast.
* Have the ability to communicate complex technical issues simply and convincingly to a wide range of audiences
* Be a strong leader who can prioritize well, and who understands how to drive focus and excellence within a strong, talented, opinionated team
* Have a strong track record of achieving the balance between innovation and strong customer and quality focus
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Posting ID: 588671996Posted: 2021-01-26