The Senior Director of Benefits leads all strategic initiatives related to Keurig Dr Pepper's global benefits design, development, quality, compliance, policy, cost, and return on investment. Responsible for the research, design, presentation, and selection of a full spectrum of company benefits programs and policies including health and welfare benefits, retirement benefits, wellness, disability programs and flexible spending accounts. Evaluates plans to ensure that they are competitive, properly administered and that they are meeting the needs of employees. Recommends and implements short- and long-term strategies to ensure that the benefits strategies are aligned with the achievement of organizational goals. Partners with finance, legal and external brokers to proactively forecast and manage the total benefits budget. Plays an essential role in selecting and managing third party vendors, focusing on quality of service, cost effectiveness and ROI. Your Responsibilities will include
RequirementsEducation & Experience
- Designs and provides financial oversight of all employee benefit programs which include health and welfare benefits, retirement benefits, wellness, disability programs, flexible spending accounts, and voluntary benefits.
- Reshapes the employee wellness strategy with a direct link to the health and welfare benefit programs.
- Manages a team of benefits professionals, fostering collaboration across functions to accomplish objectives.
- Analyzes existing benefits/HR policies as well as prevailing practices and regulations among similar organizations to establish competitive benefits programs.
- Leads the overall benefit communication strategy and execution for all US and Canadian plans as well as global plans where needed.
- In partnership with labor relations, HR and legal, develops a proactive benefits strategy in support of labor negotiations.
- Partners with finance, legal and audit to identify cost, risk and legal implications to benefits programs and potential changes.
- Develops, maintains and reports statistical data regarding current plans, proposed changes, costs/expenditures and delivery methods.
- Executes transformation initiatives and process improvement projects in a fast-paced environment to drive efficiency and cost savings while maintaining a positive employee experience.
- Effectively manage ongoing relationships with third-party vendors to ensure they adhere to established processes, meet agreed upon service levels and promptly address any participant issues that may arise.
Successful candidates will also demonstrate these additional qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- 10-15 years of related work experience with at least 5 years managing a team of benefits professionals
Company OverviewOur offer
- Demonstrated experience identifying, designing, recommending, and implementing efficient, innovative and strategic business solutions to complex benefits challenges, particularly with transforming healthcare, wellness and retirement programs in a union environment
- Broad understanding of benefits-related laws, regulations, and government programs, including FMLA, ERISA, HIPAA, and ACA
- Proven track record of leveraging and managing outsourced benefits vendors.
- Excellent interpersonal, influence, consulting, customer service, communication and collaboration skills required. Experience influencing senior management required
- Strong organizational and project management skills to effectively balance competing priorities during project lifecycles while adhering to specific deadlines
- Ability to build partnerships across various functions, especially finance, legal and labor relations.
- Deep understanding of change management and the ability to think strategically around how to deploy programs and manage that change across a variety of business units and different workforces
- Ability to embrace organizational ambiguity and change, and navigate and make decisions through uncertainty
- Microsoft Office program proficiency
Our people are the heart of our business, which is why we offer robust benefits to support your health and wellness as well as your personal and financial well-being. The breadth and depth of our family of brands makes it possible for us to offer a variety of dynamic and exciting career opportunities across the country. We provide employee programs designed to enhance your professional growth and development, while ensuring you feel valued, inspired and appreciated at work.
Come on our journey to Elevate HR and grow your career with us! Who we are
Keurig Dr Pepper (NYSE: KDP) is a leading coffee and beverage company in North America, with annual revenue in excess of $11 billion. KDP holds leadership positions in soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, water, juice and juice drinks and mixers, and markets the #1 single serve coffee brewing system in the U.S. The Company maintains an unrivaled distribution system that enables its portfolio of more than 125 owned, licensed and partner brands to be available nearly everywhere people shop and consume beverages. With a wide range of hot and cold beverages that meet virtually any consumer need, KDP key brands include Keurig , Dr Pepper , Green Mountain Coffee Roasters , Canada Dry , Snapple , Bai , Mott's and The Original Donut Shop . The Company employs more than 25,000 employees and operates more than 120 offices, manufacturing plants, warehouses, and distribution centers across North America.
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled