Jaggers is a Fun, Friendly, Fast-paced restaurant with Fresh Food. We are currently looking to fill hourly Kitchen and Service positions.
Jaggers is looking for Cashiers to greet every guest with a genuine welcome. Exceptional service starts with our Cashiers and this position is an important part of our guest experience.
As a Cashier, your responsibilities would include:
• WOWing guests with exceptional service
• Suggesting specific food and drink items using great salesmanship
• Recognizing first time guests and sharing the Jaggers Story
• Using the Point of Sale system effectively
• Understanding and following proper safety and sanitation practices
• Delivering fresh food and items with a smile
• Performing cash handling and checkout procedures correctly
• Performing all assigned side work
• Clearing and cleaning tables quickly
• Keeping service areas cleaned and well stocked
• Demonstrating teamwork
Are you a team player who can handle multiple responsibilities at once? Jaggers is looking for detail-oriented employees for our Cook positions.
Responsibilities for the Cook position would include:
• Assembling food orders to completion
• Meeting and maintaining all food and plate specifications
• Meeting established cook time standards
• Understanding and following proper safety and sanitation practices.
• Demonstrating teamwork
• Showing a sense of urgency
• Understanding and following prep sheets
• Using and following Jaggers recipes
• Communicating ticket times
• Coordinating food items from other line positions
At Jaggers we have a fun culture with flexible work schedules, discounts in our restaurants, friendly competitions, recognition, formal training, and career growth opportunities.
Our team members are paid weekly. In addition, we offer a comprehensive total rewards package after one year of service to team members that meet our benefit eligibility requirements. The total rewards package includes, but is not limited to, the following:
• A choice of medical plans that are best in class
• Dental and Vision Insurance
• Paid Vacation Time
• Short-Term Disability
• Life, Accident and Critical Illness Insurance
• Identity Theft Protection
• Employee Assistance Program
• Business Travel Insurance
• Annual holiday bonus
* Jaggers® is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, gender, gender identity, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, citizenship, national origin, or any other legally-protected status. We encourage and welcome applicants of all ages to apply.
APPLY NOW or Stop by the location for open interviews.
Additional Info: Minimum Age 16+ years old * Always on Stage * Requires a positive and professional image * Ambassador of First Impressions * Exhibit Teamwork * Some heavy lifting * Continuous movement * Ability to work under pressure