Grounded in versatility and powered by a styling community, Express is a modern, multichannel apparel and accessories brand whose purpose is to Create Confidence & Inspire Self-Expression. Launched in 1980 with the idea that style, quality and value should all be found in one place, Express has been a part of some of the most important and culture-defining fashion trends. The Express Edit design philosophy ensures that the brand is always ‘of the now' so people can get dressed for every day and any occasion knowing that Express can help them look the way they want to look and feel the way they want to feel.
The Company operates over 500 retail and outlet stores in the United States and Puerto Rico, the express.com online store and the Express mobile app. Express, Inc. is comprised of the brands Express and UpWest, and is traded on the NYSE under the symbol EXPR. For more information, please visit www.express.com.
The Operations Expert will assist in providing a great in-store shopping experience for customers by leading the merchandise flow processes confirming product is available and sized. Talent
- Providing coaching and training for stockroom associates as needed.
- Process shipping and receiving orders according to Express time and efficiency standards.
- Replenish product as needed.
- Process freight and sensor product.
- Maintain a clean and organized stock room to ensure safe and efficient merchandise processing from stock room to floor.
- Coordinate product pricing and markdowns.
- Provide check-out support to customers as needed.
Other essential functions may occur as directed by your supervisorEssential Qualifications
- Process fulfillment transactions quickly and accurately to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Share information on product, promotions, and loyalty programs.
- Assist Sales Associates during onboarding and training.
- Assist with product launches changes according to company SOP.
- Assist customers as needed on the sales floor with locating product and/or online orders
- Deliver on all aspects of the customer experience model.
- Education: High School or Equivalent
- Years of Experience 0 - 2 relevant job experience - minimum 6 months
- Meets defined availability criteria, including nights, weekends and non-business hours
Preferred Qualifications (skills and abilities)
- Proficient in use of technology (iPad, registers)
- Demonstrates strong customer service skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills specifically with customers, sales leadership team and associates
- Demonstrated collaborative skills and ability to work well within a team
- Ability to multitask and handle multiple customers and/or processes at once
As an equal opportunity employer, Express does not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment on the basis of any federal, state, or locally protected class. Express only hires individuals authorized for employment in the United States.Notification to Agencies:
Please note that Express does not accept unsolicited resumes or calls from third-party recruiters or employment agencies.In the absence of a signed Master Service Agreement and approval from HR to submit resumes for a specific requisition,Express will not consider or approve payment to any third-parties for hires made.