Registered Nurse - Med/Surg - AdventHealth Lake Placid
Location Address: 1210 US Hwy 27 North, Lake Placid, FL 33852.
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth: AdventHealth Lake Placid
- Faith Based & Mission driven Facility
- Largest Employer in the County
- Surrounded by beautiful Lakes, Golf Courses and Florida’s oldest State Park
- Close knit community with a home town family feel
- 2 hours to just about any beach on either Coast
PRN / Days
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Performs assessments and determines the total nursing needs of assigned patients.
- Follows the principals of AIDET in all patient and family interactions.
- Assesses patient/family needs in relation to presenting problem, care needs, physical condition and learning needs.
- Performs head-to-toe assessment on all patients and reassessments as per policy.
- Identifies problems and or/or nursing diagnosis and plans for nursing interventions.
- Anticipates patient care problems and initiates corrective actions.
What You Will Need:
- Minimum of Diploma in Nursing
- Current Florida RN License
- BLS – condition of employment
- ACLS within 12 months of employment or transfer
- Basic EKG Class within 12 months of employment or transfer
- Previous healthcare experience
- Previous experience in designated department
The Registered Nurse is responsible for the coordination of patient care using a multidisciplinary approach to the Nursing process in accordance with the Hospital's Mission, physician and patient expectations.
These duties will be performed in an acceptable manner according to the hospitals mission, vision, goals and management expectations.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Posting ID: 591174339Posted: 2021-05-10Job Title: Registered Nurse