NVR (parent company of Ryan Homes and NV Homes) has been helping families build their happily ever after since 1948. As a Top 5 US homebuilder, we're committed to quality and to our customers and we take pride in the nearly 500,000 new homes we have built across the country.
The health and safety of our employees and their families is our top priority. We have implemented standards and procedures to prevent the spread of COVID-19 in our facilities.Position Summary
NVR's Portland Manufacturing Plant is looking for motivated and reliable candidates with a record of strong attendance, a willingness to learn, and a positive attitude. You will be responsible for direct labor tasks related to building new homes. Our roles require a high focus on quality, safety, and productivity. All training provided.
Dayshift work hours are 6:00am - 2:30pm (M-F) and Nightshift work hours are 4:00pm - 2:30am (M-TH)
Pay rate for this position is $16.90 - $18.10, based on position responsibilities. $2.00 Shift differential.Qualifications
Life at NVR
- Excellent attendance record, and willingness to work as a team to achieve productivity goals.
- Ability to work inside or outside (as required) in a strong safety-focused environment.
- Ability to meet the physical demands of the position, to include lifting up to 60lbs.
- Experience with hand tools, nail guns, and staple guns is preferred, not required.
- Ability to read a tape measure preferred, not required.
- Experience with framing, mill work, trim and other related construction skills highly desirable.
NVR also offers benefits among the best in the industry that reflect the strong commitment we have to all of our employees.
- Excellent work-life balance
- Long- term career growth opportunities
- Wages paid weekly
- Opportunity for Merit Pay Increases with excellent Attendance and Performance
- Yearly Free Amusement Park Trip for Employees and their Family Members
- 25 Paid Days off (Including 15 eligible Vacation Days for new hires)
- Free Holiday Hams and Turkeys
- Home Purchase Discount (Up to 35k) …and MUCH more!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Drug Testing required.
Applicants must be legally entitled to work in the United States, as NVR does not provide visa sponsorships.