NVR has been helping families build their happily ever after since 1948. As a Top 5 US homebuilder, we're committed to quality and to our customers and we take pride the nearly 430,000 new homes we have sold and built across the country. Working in the homebuilding industry is tangible and rewarding, but not every job at NVR requires a hard hat. We don't just sell and build new homes; we also manage teams, acquire land, manufacture materials, provide mortgages to our customers, and provide corporate support to NVR's multi-billion dollar business operations.Position Summary
NVR's Kings Mountain Manufacturing Plant is looking for motivated and reliable candidates to add to our manufacturing team. You will have the opportunity to be a part of a fast paced work environment with a career oriented company. NVR offers competitive pay, excellent work-life balance and long-term growth opportunities. We are looking for candidates who have strong attendance, a willingness to learn, and a positive attitude. You will be responsible for direct labor tasks related to the assembly of products for NVR's Homebuilding operations. You will be expected to perform your role with a high focus on quality, safety, and productivity.
1st Shift: Pay rates starting at $15.94/hour.
2nd Shift: Pay rates starting at $16.94/hour. Qualifications
Life at NVR
- Prior experience with hand tools, nail guns, and staple guns preferred, but not required
- Ability to read a tape measure
- Experience with framing, mill work, trim and other related construction skills highly desirable
- Excellent attendance record
- Ability to work in a strong safety-focused environment
- Ability to lift up to 60 lbs.
- Ability to meet the physical demands of the position, details available upon interview
- Willingness to work as a team to achieve productivity goals
- Ability to work inside or outside as required
- Willingness to work either 1st shift (6am - 2:30pm M-F) or 2nd shift (2:30pm - 1:00am M-TH) preferred
At NVR, your desire to excel is matched by our commitment to your success and we'll give you the tools and industry knowledge you need. Our management team is tenured and talented, nearly 80% of them promoted from within, so you'll find mentors who can share their knowledge, provide career guidance and encourage your success.
NVR also offers benefits among the best in the industry that reflect the strong commitment we have to all of our employees.
- Competitive Compensation
- Home Purchase Discount
- Mortgage and Settlement Services Discounts
- Comprehensive Health, Life and Disability Insurance
- 401(k) (Full-time employees are eligible to contribute immediately)
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Vacation and Holidays
In addition to the traditional benefits, we offer all our employees stock ownership through a profit sharing trust as part of our retirement savings package. NVR has had the highest Earnings Per Share growth rate in the homebuilding industry for the past 10 years, so as we grow financially, so do you.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Drug Testing required.
Applicants must be legally entitled to work in the United States, as NVR does not provide visa sponsorships.