Core-Mark (Nasdaq CORE) www.core-mark.com
Core-Mark is a Fortune 300 company that continues to grow for over 130 years as an industry leader in fresh and broad-line solutions to the convenience retail industry. Our reputation of empowering customers, employees, and communities has allowed us to build over $16 Billion in revenue. Through our 32 distribution centers, we offer a full range of products, programs, and solutions to customers across the U.S. and Canada.
At Core-Mark, you will discover a culture that enables you to grow, challenges you to achieve, and embraces you as family. Show us your power and come explore your opportunities with Core-Mark.
THE POWER OF ONE. STRENGTHENED BY ALL.Position Summary:
As the Sales Account Manager, you report to the Division Sales Director and will be responsible for hiring, training and managing the Sales Account Consulting team. Leading this team driving strategic same store sales growth through educating customers on category management opportunities and business solutions. A successful candidate will have effectively demonstrated the ability to lead a team of selling consultants achieving customer and sales growth objectives.Position Responsibilities:
Skills & Experiences:
- Growing Division same store sales growth to meet targeted plans.
- Maintaining current knowledge of all selling technology and enterprise strategies and applying them to daily use with the Sales Account Consulting Team.
- Reviewing and preparing performance reporting.
- Participating in sales meetings, conferences, and trade shows.
- Responding and resolving customer concerns.
- Achieving goals for Corporate Marketing Programs.
- Building relationships across all accounts.
- Managing and directing the team to ensure objectives are met and policies are adhered to.
- Four (4) year college degree in a related field or equivalent field experience.
- Minimum of five (5) years of sales experience and account management.
- Ability to work in the Division and in the field. Managing team, reports and customer base.
- Reliable vehicle, current auto insurance and valid driver's license with clean driving record.
- Excellent customer service, internal communication skills, and knowledge of the industry.
- Proficient computer and Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word, etc.); specifically, with data analysis.
At Core-Mark, we know your power comes from your overall well-being and the well-being of your family. That's why we offer a comprehensive benefits package that supports the health of you and your family. As a part of our family, your benefit offerings include:
- Highly Competitive Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage
Health Savings & Flexible Spending Accounts
Core-Benefits: Life, Disability, & Employee Assistance Program all paid for by Core-Mark
Work/Life Balance: Sick Leave, Vacation Time, Holidays, & Tuition Reimbursement
Financial Wellness: 401(k) Plan with a 50% match on the first 6% contributed, Group Voluntary Benefits, Pet Insurance, Commuter Benefit, Employee Discounts, & Scholarship Opportunities for children of employees
Posting ID: 592866308Posted: 2021-05-12Job Title: Sales Account Manager