Stock Associate [Store 90]
Discount Drug Mart is seeking Part-Time Stock Associates. The Stock Associate is responsible for establishing and maintaining outstanding customer service, processing store merchandise to the sales floor, and displaying merchandise to attract customers and promote sales. Must be available to work a variety of shifts, including days, evenings, and some weekends.
Responsibilities of the Stock Associate include:
- Ensures that each customer receives outstanding customer service by providing a friendly environment, which includes greeting and acknowledging every customer and answering customers questions and concerns.
- Stock shelves.
- Price and sensor tag product, when applicable.
- Rotate product and check for outdates.
- Unload product from delivery truck.
- Ensures the cleanliness of the inside and outside of store.
Must be at least age 16 with a Work Permit to apply. Enjoy employee discounts, flexible work schedules, and a team environment!
Discount Drug Mart, Inc., an Ohio-based drug store chain, opened its first store in Elyria, Ohio in 1969. Gradually, we expanded throughout Northern Ohio and into central and southern Ohio with over 75 store locations and more growth planned. Our corporate headquarters and distribution center are currently located in Medina, OH. Our strategy of consistent and controlled growth has made us a dynamic, financially stable company and the leading regional drug store chain.
Discount Drug Mart is a Drug Free Workplace.
Related to this job