Are you looking for a dynamic working environment with lots of perks? Then look no further because Hand and Stone of Kirkland, WA wants to talk to you!!
We are in search of a Licensed Estheticians looking for a positive work spa work environment to build and expand upon their career at Hand & Stone Massage and Facial Spa within the Juanita Village Shopping Center in Kirkland,WA. You are a critical link in ensuring that our customers' experience in our spa is nothing other than OUTSTANDING! Your expertise in skin care and product knowledge will make you an important part of our team. We book your appointments and provide all supplies so you can focus on the client.Position Responsibilities:
What we Offer:
- Experienced and recently graduated esthetician welcome
- Hold current Washington State License and Liability Insurance or proof of application submission required
- Perform consecutive 50-minute facials, 20-minute express facials, microdermabrasion, peels, microcurrent, LED, waxing and other skin care services
- Sell products and promote the health and wellness benefits of facials while making appropriate recommendations on product purchases as well as facial frequency
- Must adhere to local and state licensing/certification laws and regulations
- Knowledge and understanding of all spa services and product line as it relates to estheticians.
- Knowledge of ClarityRx and Dermalogica lines an added plus.
- Must be customer service oriented
- Positive attitude
- Team player
- Maintain a professional appearance and clean work environment
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance offered for full time (30 hours) employees
- Beautiful NEW work environment with fully equipped rooms (each room has sink, hot towel cabinets, heated tables, floor fans) and all necessary facial supplies and equipment.
- Flexible schedules - Full and Part Time
- Professional, safe, and supportive work environment
- Excellent Tiered pay commission structure allows room to grow as rapidly as you would like to grow your business
- Contests and Prizes each month
- Access to training and continuing education courses.
- Apply today to set up an interview!
Your Safety in the spa is our Priority.
- Must comply with local and state licensing laws and regulations
- Strong team player
- Excellent customer service skills and work ethic
- Able to work flexible days, weekends and, hours
- Professional manner, discretion and appearance
- Thoroughly wiping down all service rooms and tools with approved hospital-grade or EPA-registered disinfectants and cleaning and disinfecting bathrooms and common areas at a minimum of once every hour.
- Use of UVC light disinfection tower units in spa
- Requiring all staff members to pass a Spa Sanitation and Illness Prevention course and performing a practical assessment to ensure they follow the strict guidelines we enforce, including proper hand washing.
- Pre-service employee and client / member health checks including temperature check upon entry into spa.
- Mandatory masks for all employees and clients entering the spa
- All linens are single service use
- A contact-lite transaction process including digital forms
- provided ppe masks, gloves etc for all employees
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. At Hand and Stone, Opportunity Knocks.
Over 450 locations open across the U.S.Conveniently Located in the Juanita Village - Kirkland, WA and the Redmond Town Center - Redmond, WA
We have opportunities for Massage Therapists, Estheticians, Spa Managers and Spa Associates at all stages of their careers. Full Time, Part Time...we can provide the perfect fit with FLEXIBLE schedules.
Hand & Stone's focus is on creating an experience that exceeds our guests' expectations. We treat every guest & employee with respect. We know if you have happy employees, you will have happy clients. Become part of the team and you'll see that for yourself. We are a family owned business that values our employees as extended family members. Come check us out and join our team. I acknowledge that I am applying for employment with an independently owned and operated Hand and Stone franchisee, a separate company and employer from Hand and Stone Franchise Corp. and any of its affiliates or subsidiaries. I understand that each independent franchisee is solely responsible for all decisions relating to employees including and without limitation hiring and termination, benefits, compensation, day to day activities, and terms or conditions of employment. Hand and Stone Franchise Corp. does not accept, review or store my application. Any questions about my application or the hiring process must be directed to the locally owned and operated Hand and Stone franchisee.
Posting ID: 593064530Posted: 2020-12-15Job Title: Licensed Esthetician