As a member of the Support organization, your focus is to deliver post-sales support and solutions to the Oracle customer base while serving as an advocate for customer needs. This involves resolving post-sales non-technical customer inquiries via phone and electronic means, as well as, technical questions regarding the use of and troubleshooting for our Electronic Support Services. A primary point of contact for customers, you are responsible for facilitating customer relationships with Support and providing advice and assistance to internal Oracle employees on diverse customer situations and escalated issues.
In this role, you will provide guidance and real time resolution on a wide range of technical and non-technical customer issues including, but not limited to: product compatibility and configuration, license reconciliation, support entitlements and validation, invoice and shipping inquiries, electronic support troubleshooting and product availability. Also, you will be the point of contact for new customers, introducing and educating them on Oracle as a whole. You will also have the opportunity to gain knowledge of specific product areas within our core technologies and/or applications.
Prior working knowledge of or the desire to quickly learn about Oracle Financials, Oracle Service, ITS, Imaging, GSR, the World Wide Web, internal knowledgebase, MSOffice tools and our Electronic Support Service Offerings. In addition, you will need to understand the use of operating systems, hardware environments, software, networking, Oracle products and how they all interrelate in a customer environment. Bachelors degree, an ideal candidate will demonstrate excellent communication skills, demonstrate prior abilities to be an effective team player, and will demonstrate commitment to ensuring customer success.
Oracle is an Affirmative Action-Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veterans status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Associate degree is preferred and/or equivalent work experience.
* Customer Focused - has the ability to empathize with customers and is able to deliver great customer service in a professional and polite manner
* Strong attention to detail and accuracy
* Good interpersonal skills and a team player - able to work as part of multi-disciplinary teams
* Use skills and knowledge to produce excellent work that we are all proud of
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to work in shifts, during weekends and on holidays 24*7*365
* A willingness to use self-learning tools and online documentation for self-learning as well as active participation in product related classroom trainings
* Prior experience in managing or working with an Oracle (MICROS) Hospitality or Retail products
* Prior help desk or relevant experience
* A+, OCA, OCP, MCP, MCSE or other similar certifications
* Telephone soft skills training
Posting ID: 593065008Posted: 2021-02-11Job Title: Customer Service Admin Support