We are pioneers. We were the first to break the sound barrier and design the first functional jet-pack. We were aboard NASA's first lunar mission and brought advanced tilt-rotor systems to market. Today, we are defining the future of on-demand mobility. At Bell, we are proud to be an iconic company with superb talent, rapidly creating novel and coveted vertical lift experiences. Bell has an immediate opening for a Site Controller for Piney Flats, TN to
lead the Finance and Accounting team who support the site's functional organizations and will report directly to the Bell Controller. This role is located at Piney Flats, TN and has 2 direct reports.
In this role, you are responsible for partnering with the General Manager to drive and ensure financial and contractual integrity within Piney Flats. Responsibilities will include:
- Partner with the Site General Manager to solve key strategic questions for the organization and works with other site functional leaders to develop executive presentations and present recommendations
- Create and maintain a strategic landscape for the financial health of Piney Flats
- Define and drive business analytics for business for manufacturing labor base and staffing forecasts
- Develop and implement budgets for allocated costs, capital and inventory
- Provide financial counsel to site leadership encompassing program performance, procurement negotiation packages, other business decisions and business case analysis
- Provide financial counsel to functional leadership with actionable information to assist in cost management
- Identify, create and implement opportunities to partner and/or expand financial support
Qualifications :Education Requirements:
- Act as an integral part of the development of Annual Operating Plans and Long-Range Planning
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, or similar
- At least 10+ years of related experience in Finance & Accounting within the aerospace or manufacturing industry
- At least 5 years' experience managing finance and accounting teams
- Cost accounting and job costing experience
- Proven ability to lead and motivate cross-functional, interdisciplinary teams to achieve strategic and tactical goals
- Demonstrate strong leadership presence in production and business decision-making, along with the ability to positively influence and interpret operational results
- High-level analytical and modeling and dashboarding skills to include ability to analyze complex financial objectives or issues and provide alternative solutions or approaches
- Strong skills in team leadership, building teams, coaching, mentoring, and developing direct reports
- Proficiency with and ERP such as SAP and MS Office to include Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Ability to communicate and collaborate effectively with within the company, customers, peers, employees, and executive leadership
- Excellent understanding of and the ability to adhere to generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) and Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) compliance.
- Ability to multi-task, effectively prioritize workload, meet hard and fast deadlines, and perform with minimum supervision and make decisions independently.
Preferred Experience and Education:
- Experience ensuring the accuracy and integrity of financial statements, inventories and customer/product profitability reporting
- Master's degree
- Experience in aerospace & defense or large manufacturing environment
- Experience with legacy to SAP conversions
Don't miss the chance to join a diverse, inclusive environment where you feel a sense of belonging. As a member of our global workforce, you will collaborate with dedicated, enthusiastic teams where unique experiences, backgrounds and ideas combined with a strong passion for our products take us above and beyond flight.
Textron Relocation Assistance policy is in effect / applies for this position for candidates who qualify.
Posting ID: 593065718Posted: 2020-12-15