Adventist Health is more than an award-winning health system. We provide whole-person care to our communities and champion the greater good - from the operating room to the boardroom, we are driven by our unique passion to live God's love through health, wholeness and hope. From Oregon to Oahu, we have a calling to always do more. Now is your chance to apply your passion to our mission.
We're looking for someone to join our team as a Certified Medical Assistant (Outpatient) who:
Someone who is looking for variety and in their role! This position will assist between local clinics(Sandy, Parkrose, Clackamas, and Hospital Clinics- mileage reimbursed) and will interact with diverse of staff and providers. We are looking for someone with 2+ years of experiece.
This role performs non-invasive, routine, technical support services under the specific authorization and supervision of a licensed physician, podiatrist, physician assistant, nurse practitioner or nurse midwife. Essential Functions:
- Sets up exam rooms and checks in patients. Maintains a patient recall system, including continuity of care log for lab tests, referrals and transfers.
- Obtains vital signs, and reports significant findings and pertinent patient observations to clinic physician.
- Performs audiometry and vision testing.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
You'll be successful with the following qualifications: Education:
- High School Education/GED or equivalent: Preferred
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Health Care Provider certification: Required
- Successful completion of audiometry and vision training or have a certificate from CHDP: Preferred
- Phlebotomy certificate: Preferred
- Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) or Registered Medical Assistant (RMA) or equivalent combination of licensure and experience: Required
Posting ID: 593066557Posted: 2021-02-09Job Title: Certify Medical Assistant Outpatient