Adventist Health is more than an award-winning health system. We provide whole-person care to our communities and champion the greater good - from the operating room to the boardroom, we are driven by our unique passion to live God's love through health, wholeness and hope. From Oregon to Oahu, we have a calling to always do more. Now is your chance to apply your passion to our mission.
We're looking for someone to join our team as a Occupational Therapy Assistant (PD) who:
Provides prescribed occupational therapy treatments under the supervision of licensed occupational therapists, including geriatric, orthopedic, neurologic, pediatric and neonatal rehabilitation as well as splint follow-ups and other medical conditions. Works under minimal supervision and may mentor and train staff on technical skills. Essential Functions:
- Implements treatment plans and selects modalities to meet established goals.
- Transports, transfers, and assists patients in and out of wheelchairs, beds, tilt tables and stretchers while ensuring safety and minimizing undue patient discomfort. Assists patients with dressing and toileting needs.
- Assists with inpatient and outpatient schedules, as needed.
- Arranges patient schedules for scheduled visit arrivals and reports any delays.
- Assists in the maintenance, care and cleaning of equipment and supplies.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
You'll be successful with the following qualifications: Education:
- High School Education/GED or equivalent: Preferred
- Associate's/Technical Degree in occupational therapy or equivalent combination of education/related experience: Preferred
- OREGONHigh school Education or GED or equivalent: Required
- Associates/Technical degree or equivalent combination of education/related experience: Required
- Two years rehabilitative services experience or equivalent education: Preferred
- Two years occupational therapy experience: Preferred
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) or Basic Life Support (BLS) certification: Required
- Occupational Therapy Assistant: Required
Posting ID: 593066605Posted: 2021-02-02Job Title: Occupational Therapy Assistant (Pd)