Performs a variety of food and production assignments, along with related cleaning duties.
Provides the highest level of customer service with the goal of delivering an outstanding experience.
• Receive, Store, Prepare/Produce, Cleans and Serve.
• Ensuring the accuracy and integrity of all products delivered for use within the Food Service Department and put away in appropriate locations.
• Safely handles and stores all products according to applicable guidelines.
• Follow recipe, production standards and assignments.
• Assembles trays and plates according to customer needs.
• Maintains clean, sanitary, and safe work environment.
• Safely operates kitchen equipment according to established guidelines.
• Tends to customers (face-to-face, via phone, etc), and handles all cash transactions following cash handling policies.
• May be required to work off-site.
• Follows all regulatory guidelines as required.
• Communicates effectively to identify issues and ensure corrective measures are implemented.
Position Qualifications Required / Experience Required:
Ability to speak English.
Prior Food Service experience preferred.
Posting ID: 593067957Posted: 2021-02-10Job Title: Food Service Worker