Description AccentCare is looking for passionate clinicians committed to delivering exceptional care in the home.We are committed to quality patient outcomes delivering evidence-based care in the home and providing comprehensive training to further develop our staff along with continuing education and promotional opportunities.Come join the AccentCare team and Make a Difference every day. ***Sign-On Bonuses up to $7,500 for select locations***Position:
Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN)Location:
Arlington, DeSoto, Denton, McKinney, Temple, Taylor, Marble Falls, Brenham, College Station, Huntsville, Waco, TXShift:
Full TimeJob Description/Requirements:
Home healthcare nurses provide follow-up care to patients after they have been discharged from a hospital or rehabilitation, skilled nursing, or long-term care facility. At AccentCare, our nurses spend quality 1:1 time building a relationship with each of their patients, and are committed to service and quality that shows in our compassion and in positive patient outcomes.
As an LVN
Requirements of Qualified Candidates:
- Provide nursing visits in accordance with the written plan of treatment signed by the physician and all subsequent orders that authorize and direct changes.
- Provide (on a daily basis) paperwork as required by agency to maintain accurate and complete medical records.
- Conduct and pursues the business of agency in accordance with sound nursing and medical practices and represents agency in a manner calculated to instill confidence in patients, physicians and the general public.
- Perform nursing services only under the guidance and supervision of a registered nurse.
- Graduate of accredited practical/vocational nursing program
- Currently Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse in state(s) of agency operation
- Must possess and maintain valid CPR certification while employed in a clinical role
- One (1) year clinical experience and one year home health experience
- Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured and in accordance with state and/or organization requirements and in good working order
Posting ID: 593068478Posted: 2021-03-16Job Title: Home Health