Local Routes • Home Every Night • Great Company Culture
Non-CDL - Truck, Uniforms and Tools are provided
UST Select is growing quickly, and we are looking for experienced Service and Installation Drivers to join our team!
Our ideal candidate is a reliable, dependable team-player and has experience making deliveries in a box truck. Experience with appliance installation is a plus, but training is available.
When you join UST Select, you will receive full benefits, including 401K, life insurance, paid time off, gym membership reimbursement, and company-provided uniforms.
As a Service and Installation Driver, you will work as a member of a team to deliver products or equipment to customers.
Delivery and Installation Drivers are responsible for all aspects of the delivery process, such as the safe driving of the delivery vehicle, loading and unloading the truck, interacting with customers, filling out paperwork to record deliveries, and coaching and leading their assigned Delivery and Installation Assistant.
This is a fast-paced, outdoor position that requires the ability to continually lift items and carry packages that can weigh in excess of 150 pounds. Applicants for this role should have excellent physical fitness, excellent customer service skills, and the ability to multitask and adhere to tight deadlines.
• 8-10 hour shifts typically starting between 5:30am - 6:00am.
• Must be flexible to work weekends and overtime.
• Work as a member of a delivery team to ensure high-quality deliveries on behalf of the client
• Thorough product knowledge to include carrying and maneuvering product as well as the proper assembly and installation of product as required, training is available.
• Ensure thorough and effective communication with customers and delivery office throughout each delivery route
• Take responsibility for all aspects of the delivery route performance as well as responsibility for supervising, leading, and coaching of the Service and Installation Assistant
• DOT logbook supplied and utilized as needed
• Daily Pre-Trip and Post Trip Inspection of vehicle including checking vehicle fluids
• High School diploma or equivalent
• Knowledge of consumer appliance delivery and installation is preferred
• 21+ years of age
• Able to successfully pass a background, MVR and drug screen
• Minimum 2 years of experience driving commercial vehicles
• Valid Driver's License in the state in which the Driver resides
• Knowledge of DOT compliance
• Able to safely walk, bend, push, pull, twist, squat and kneel daily
• Ability to lift greater than 150 lbs. If this sounds like the job for you, apply today to be considered!