Who we wantCustomer-oriented achievers.
Representatives with an unparalleled work ethic and customer-focused attitude who bring value to their partnerships.Dedicated achievers.
People who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will stop at nothing to ensure a project is complete and meets regulations and expectations.Self-directed initiators.
People who take ownership of their work and need no prompting to drive productivity, change, and outcomes. What you will do
What you need
- Provide phone support for inquiries from sales and healthcare professionals.
- Engage, interact, and respond in a prompt, accurate, courteous and poised manner in order to encourage positive business relationships
- Process all work in accordance with relevant working practices and standard operating procedures.
- Provide feedback and suggestions to improve service levels, internal processes and customer support methodology
- Consistently demonstrate a positive, constructive, and cooperative attitude in the business environment.
- Provide support beyond standard hours as needed if call volume and/or workload require additional time.
- Support Sales Department by providing answers to questions generated by telephone, e-mails and fax. Researches responses with sales.
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken.
- Determine charges for services requested, collaborate with Corporate Accounts Receivable for collection payments, and/or arrange for billing.
- Prepare product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.
- Coordinate sequence and release of back orders according to stock availability.
- Maintain customer pricing in ERP system, including entering contracts as required.
- Implement and support Quality initiatives throughout branch.
- Implement procedures to maintain accurate inventory records in the ERP system through proper billing and replenishment processes.
- Implement procedures to manage inventory shelf life and expiry records.
- Support and participate in the branch cycle counting process.
Additionally, what you need
- High School diploma or equivalent required (Associates Degree preferred)
- 2+ years customer or account management experience
- Valid drivers license and good driving record
- Demonstrated knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer service. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Demonstrated computer skills (e.g. ERP systems, Outlook, Access, Excel and Word.)
- Demonstrated problem solving and communication skills
- Demonstrated organizational, customer service and follow up skills
- Demonstrated phone skills; ability to maintain composure in stressful situations
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills with ability to successfully communicate verbally and writing
- Demonstrated accuracy in data entry and report generation
- Prefer demonstrated knowledge of the medical implant industry and hospital customer base
- Must have the ability to work flexible hours, as needed to support the business needs.
- Must be able and willing to work successfully in a team environment.
Posting ID: 593234829Posted: 2021-01-06Job Title: Customer Service Representative