Position Title: Joint Replacement Sales Representative Who we want
What you will do
- Persuasive influencers. People who understand market positioning and can use their relationship skills and depth of knowledge to secure buy-in, cooperation, and loyalty.
- Organized self-starters. Salespeople who create and maintain precise inventory control to ensure they can initiate the implementation of a solution with the proper product or tool.
- Mission-driven individuals. Dedicated to the purpose of changing people's lives and making healthcare better.
As a Joint Replacement Sales Representative, you work with a high degree of service, reliability and commitment to sell Stryker Joint Replacement products that meet our customers' needs. You are responsible for becoming the Resident Joint Replacement expert as you work with a sophisticated audience of surgeons and healthcare professionals. You are driven to increase territory results by building and maintaining strong business relationships and by developing and implementing sales strategies. You exceed sales expectations day in and day out by building the current business to new heights. Communication is key with your current and new customers. You are always motivated by helping to produce the best possible patient outcomes. Your knowledge not only of your own products, but of competitors' offerings, builds credibility with surgeons. They trust you to provide advice and training on products and tools used to enhance lives. As a Joint Replacement Sales Representative you live out your mission to change lives by selling Stryker products that are making healthcare better. What you need
What We Offer
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3+ years professional sales experience preferred
- Excellent organizational skillsand knowledge in the use of current office technologies (MSOffice suite, databases, etc.)
- Experience in building and maintaining relationships (with surgeons & hospitals in respective areas would be beneficial)
- Must be comfortable in emergency/operating room environments
- Ability to participate in and attend sales meetings and professional association meetings outside regular business hours, as required
- Must adhere to compliance and the principles of responsibility (AdvaMed) by maintaining the privacy and confidentiality of information, protecting the assets of the organization, acting with ethics and integrity, reporting non-compliance, and adhering to applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations, accreditation and licenser requirements, and Company's policies and procedures
- A winning team motivated to achieve our mission and deliver remarkable results
- Coworkers committed to achieving more and winning the right way
- Quality products that improve the lives of customers and patients
- Ability to discover your strengths, follow your passion and own your own career
Posting ID: 593234832Posted: 2020-12-30Job Title: Joint Replacement Sales