Same Day Surgery Center of Central New Jersey is a multi-specialty outpatient surgery center that is committed to patience excellence with EVERY patient-EVERY time!
Surgical LPNs assist registered nurses (RNs) with our perioperative patient population by caring out authorized clinical care. Because we provide several lines of clinical services, our ambulatory LPNs have a remarkably diverse set of day-to-day tasks, the following list of duties are just a small snapshot of what they might perform:
- Monitor and record vital signs
- Perform phlebotomy procedures
- Administer medication
- Treat and assist patients with an illness or injury
- Gauge a patient's overall state of health
- Provide health education to patients and families
- Promote patient wellness
- Ensure appropriate legal and regulatory standards
- Help to manage patient pain
- Managerial duties
- Taking patient samples
Required Skills for this Role:
- Strong organizational skills
- Diverse set of interests and skill set, strong interpersonal communication abilities
- Ability to assess patients quickly and accurately; experience with triage, compassion, and understanding ability to work well in teams, and ability to function in a fast-paced environment
- Possess a current and unencumbered NJ LPN license
- Have two years of full-time clinical experience as an LPN
- Clinical experience in ambulatory care nursing or similar surgical setting in the previous 3 years
Edison, New Jersey
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant's or employee's race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.
Posting ID: 593235360Posted: 2021-03-17Job Title: Department