Overview Text TSC to 25000 to Apply
This position is responsible for traveling with the Field Activity Support Team (FAST) to stores within an assigned district to own and execute "start to finish" variable tasks such as planograms and physical inventories, as well as provide support for other tasks including merchandise and fixture assembly, and the maintenance of all signage. A valid driver's license and motor vehicle report is required. This position will interact with customers and team members, while providing legendary customer service.
As a FAST Team Member, it is essential that you be available, flexible, adaptable and service-oriented, as you must be able to fulfill all of the following requirements:
- Maintain regular and predictable attendance.
- Work scheduled shifts Monday thru Thursday unless otherwise dictated by business needs.
- Communicate proactively and regularly with District FAST Supervisor on work completion, issues, and offer solutions to overcome.
- Complete planograms and resets accurately and in a timely manner
- Maintain visual merchandise standards
- Perform store specific measurements
- Complete store layout initiatives
- Perform accurate counts for store inventories, as well as cycle counts
- Complete Tractor Way top cap process
- Hang store signage
- Assemble merchandise, fixtures and PDQs
- Perform detailed recovery and review planogram integrity
- Make the customer a priority when approached and provide legendary customer service while in stores through the use of GURA:
- Greet the Customer
- Uncover the Customers' needs
- Recommend products
- Ask for the Sale
- Provide peak coverage as needed (E.g., DAT)
- Team Members also may be required to perform other duties as assigned.
: Prior retail and/or merchandising experience is required. Farming, ranching, pet/equine, or welding knowledge is preferred. Must be 18 years of age or older and possess a valid driver's license.Education
: A high school diploma or equivalent is preferred, but not required. Regardless of education level, FAST Team Members must be able to read, write and count accurately. Professional Certifications
: None Other knowledge, skills or abilities
- Farming, ranching, pet/equine, or welding knowledge is strongly preferred.
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills.
- Basic computer skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to resolve issues ethically and with minimal conflict.
- Must be self-directed and have the ability to complete assignments with little to no assistance.
- Working environment is favorable, generally working inside with moderate noise. Indoor floors and outdoor lots generally are hard surfaces (concrete, asphalt, etc.) Lighting and temperature are adequate.
- Work shifts may vary from one store to another, but generally are no less than 4 hours and may exceed 8 hours.
- Traveling between store locations in your personal vehicle is required; often with long periods of time in the vehicle while doing so.
- Promote a safe and productive work environment for Team Members and customers and adhere to Company safety training and guidelines.
The FAST Team Member position is non-sedentary. It is essential that FAST Team Members have the physical and mental stamina and ability to move throughout the store and outdoor areas quickly and safely; to operate all equipment related to their job duties efficiently, safely, properly and accurately; and to provide the highest level of customer service. FAST Team Members must have the physical and mental ability to perform all of the following tasks (with or without reasonable accommodation):
- Ability to travel as required in support of district needs while safely operating your own personal vehicle when traveling between store locations. Must be able to spend long periods of time in a vehicle while doing so.
- Ability to move and transfer merchandise, weighing up to 50 pounds, throughout the store.
- Ability to push and pull merchandise up to 2,000 pounds with the assistance of proper material handling equipment (e.g. pallet jack)
- Ability to occasionally lift or reach merchandise overhead.
- Ability to frequently stand, kneel, twist, crouch, squat, bend, stoop, and climb ladders.
- Ability to move throughout the store for an entire shift.
- Ability to safely access all areas of the store including selling floor, side lot, stock area, and register area.
- Ability to operate and use all equipment necessary to run a store (e.g. dolly, handtruck, computer, mobile device, inventory counting electronic devices)
- Ability to constantly operate store equipment such as computer and other store equipment.
- Ability to read, write, and count accurately to complete all documentation.
- Ability to utilize strong written and verbal communication skills to communicate effectively with team members and customers.
- Ability to be near or around birds/poultry.
- Ability to successfully complete all required training.
Company Overview Tractor Supply Company (TSCO), the largest rural lifestyle retailer in the United States, is dedicated to enhancing our strong company culture built on our Team Members' commitment to our Mission and Values. With over 1,900 stores in 49 states and an innovative e-commerce platform, Tractor Supply ranks in the Fortune 300 with annual revenues of more than $11 billion and growing! Come grow your career with us as we serve those who live "Life out Here"!
Click Here to See Why We are a Great Place to Work! Tractor Supply Company
offers a competitive Benefits package, including Medical, Dental, & Vision plans, to all Full-time Team Members as well as Part-time Team Members who are deemed eligible based on a minimum hours requirement. In addition, TSC offers access to other Benefits such as a Health Savings Account, Life Insurance, 401(k), and an Employee Stock Purchase Plan.