California MENTOR, a partner of The MENTOR Network provides services for adults and children with intellectual and developmental disabilities and other complex challenges, including autism spectrum disorders.
Everybody needs a job but only extraordinary people work here. Our team is creative and dedicated to making a difference every day in the lives of the people we serve.
As the Facilitator for California MENTOR Family Support Services, you'll be one of those extraordinary people. We seek a passionate leader who can successfully facilitate and manage Child and Family Team meetings for all Wraparound clients to ensure continuity of care. They will also be responsible for serving as the primary point of contact or the single fixed point of contact for all key stakeholders (e.g. clients, families, service providers & community members) to ensure consistent feedback on service delivery. Bring your creative ideas and your passion for success; we'll train you on the rest. Responsibilities:
- Convening the team and ensuring continuity of care and that all identified services are provided
- Ensuring the application of family-centered practice by the whole team;
- Serving as the contact point for child (ren), families, service providers and the family and service providers.
- Acts as the Single Fixed Point of Responsibility and is responsible for coordination and approving Wraparound services to all assigned clients.
- Will assist the Program Manager in the site's quality assurance activities including: case record reviews for completeness, consistency, and quality work
- Participates in various meetings including, but not limited to staff meetings, committee meetings, taskforce meetings, and child and family team meetings.
- Performs any other appropriate duties assigned by the Program Manager
- Completes all billing in a timely manner.
- Assists in intake meetings with families to identify strengths, underlying needs and informal supports
- Participates in the Child and Family Team meeting to facilitate the planning, coordination, and implementation of the client's Child and Family Care Plans.
- Assist Child and Family Team in developing vision, mission, conflict management and decision making.
- Maintains and updates necessary documentation including initial assessments, progress notes, coordination plans, and coordinated service plans of assigned clients.
- Attends a minimum of 12 hours of continuing education related to advanced or new skill acquisition annually.
- Completes all documentation within the standards of the Department of Mental Health and Medi-CAL in a timely manner.
- Assists family and team in developing comprehensive Plan of Care and safety crisis plans which reflects team input and progress.
- Provides updates regarding client status and progress consistently to Program Manager.
- Attends and facilitates Plan of Care Reviews held with ISC members.
- Driving is a required aspect of the job (for example: must drive to multiple field sites and Child Family Team meeting locations typically held in family homes.).
- Regular attendance required
- Other duties as needed.
- Overtime, holiday, or weekend work may be required.
- 24/7 on call availability on a rotating basis.
- Bachelor of Art or Science Degree in Human Services, Social Work, or Psychology or three (3) years' experience working with high risk children/youth in either child welfare, probation or mental health systems in Wraparound.
- Reliable transportation
- Auto insurance that complies with the state policy concerning minimum car insurance coverage
- Valid driver's license in good standing
- Successful clearance of local and/or state background checks
Why Join Us?
- Full, Part-time, and As Needed schedules available.
- Full compensation/benefits package for employees working 30+ hours/week.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Paid time off and holiday pay.
- Rewarding work, impacting the lives of those you serve, working alongside a great team of coworkers.
- Enjoy job security with nationwide career development and advancement opportunities.
We have meaningful work for you - come join our team - Apply Today!
The MENTOR Network is a national network of local health and human services providers offering an array of quality, community-based services. At The MENTOR Network, our core values-Integrity, Respect, Inclusion & Growth-and the behaviors that define them, guide how we interact with each other and how we approach our work. As an organization of people serving people in 37 states, you'll have opportunities from coast to coast.
EqualOpportunity Employer, including disability/vets
Posting ID: 593237991Posted: 2021-03-17