Residential Aide / Companion (Caregiver)
Lifesteps is hiring Caregivers in the Monongahela PA area!
Lifesteps, a local human service agency, is hiring compassionate and caring individuals to work with adults who have disabilities in a residential home environment in the Monongahela, PA area. Caregivers assist clients with their daily living skills such as cooking, cleaning, shopping, medication administration, and goal attainment.
This full-time position works schedule: an evening schedule of 3pm to 11pm.
No experience necessary! Paid training provided!
Experienced caregivers also welcome!
Benefit Package for Full-Time Employees Includes:
- 18 yrs. or older
- Ability to lift up to 200 lbs. with assistance
- Valid driver's license/auto insurance
- Ability to obtain ACT 33/34 and FBI clearances required
- 100% Paid Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Premiums
- Paid Vacation, Sick and Personal/Emergency Time
- 12 Paid Holidays
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- 403 (b) Retirement Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement and much more
Email Resume: email@example.com
Call: 724-283-1010 and ask to speak with a Recruiter
Lifesteps - Where Rewarding Opportunities Start!
Displaced Restaurant, Food Service, Hotel, Entertainment, and Retail Workers Welcome!
During the COVID-19 Pandemic, Lifesteps takes precautions and supplies Personal Protective Equipment when necessary while following the Centers for Disease Control and the Pennsylvania Department of Health guidelines for a safe and healthy environment.
Posting ID: 593238296Posted: 2021-03-17Job Title: Direct Care Aide