REM Heartland, a partner of The MENTOR Network, provides services for Individuals with intellectual and development disabilities, Traumatic Brain Injury, Autism, and other complex needs.
We are focused on helping people of all ages and abilities build rich, independent lives. With more than 30 years of experience, The Network specializes in creating services that are designed to help individuals realized their potential, regardless of physical, intellectual, behavioral or medical challenges they face. Our services and supports are built on shared values, experience and unwavering commitment to quality.
We offer residential services with supports tailored to the needs of each individual, including assistance with daily activities such as meal preparation and planning; medication administration; and personal cares. DSP's may also facilitate community involvement by accompanying individuals out in community or providing transportation to work or other activities. In addition, DSP's support therapeutic and behavioral plans in partnership with clinical staff to encourage individuals to be as independent as possible and enhance the quality of life for those we support. Qualifications:
- Must be minimum of 18 years of age
- Valid driver's license in good standing
- Access to a registered vehicle with proof of insurance
- Successful clearance of background checks
- A reliable, responsible attitude
- A compassionate approach and a commitment to quality in everything you do
Whether you have previous experience or just a big heart and willingness to learn, we want to hear from you! Why Join Us?
- Full, Part-time, and As Needed schedules available
- Full compensation/benefits package for employees working 30+ hours/week
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid time off, holiday pay, annual bonus plan
- Rewarding work, impacting the lives of those you serve, working alongside a great team of coworkers
- Enjoy job security with nationwide career development and advancement opportunities
We have meaningful work for you - come join our team - Apply Today!
The MENTOR Network is a national network of local health and human services providers offering an array of quality, community-based services. At The MENTOR Network, our core values-Integrity, Respect, Inclusion & Growth-and the behaviors that define them, guide how we interact with each other and how we approach our work. As an organization of people serving people in 37 states, you'll have opportunities from coast to coast.
EqualOpportunity Employer, including disability/vets
Posting ID: 593238480Posted: 2021-04-21Job Title: Direct Care Staff