Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)Knolls & New Leaf Residential - Human Service CenterFull-Time, Benefitted2nd Shift - 20 hours at Knolls, 20 hours at New Leaf
Nurse works with adults who require medical assessments and supports their recovery. About UnityPoint Health - UnityPlace:
UnityPoint Health - UnityPlace is proud to offer the most comprehensive addiction and mental health services in the Peoria, Illinois region to you and your family. UnityPlace was formed by the joining of UnityPoint Health, Human Service Center and Tazwood Center for Wellness in April of 2019. UnityPlace is a new non-profit organization dedicated to meeting the growing behavioral health care needs of the community. Our compassionate and committed treatment team is comprised of many experts from psychiatry and addiction medicine.
Our goal is to deliver comprehensive behavioral healthcare to optimize the patient's well-being. It is our privilege to partner with our patients on their journey of healing.
As a member of the UnityPlace Team, our team members are eligible for a benefits package including:
- Paid Time Off
Additional benefits are available, apply today to discuss our full benefits package!
- Works with a team of professionals.
- Uses community resources as clinically indicated.
- Consults with others as situation demands.
- Provides a level of support for the respective adult that allows them to grow and learn the necessary skills to eventually graduate from community-based care.
- Able to identify and refer medical issues that require such care, as well as to follow up and support.
- Active Illinois LPN License
- A current Illinois driver's license with an insurable driving record and vehicle are required Preferred:
- Experience in psychiatric or related nursing
- Experience with community-based systems working with adults with serious mental illness preferred.
Posting ID: 593240498Posted: 2021-02-24Job Title: Practical Nurse