Certified Peer Support Specialist Community Crisis Center - Human Service CenterPart-time, Benefitted1st or 2nd Shift
Provide experience, education and professional services to assist and support individuals in developing and/or maintaining recovery-oriented, wellness-focused lifestyles. About UnityPoint Health - UnityPlace:
UnityPoint Health - UnityPlace is proud to offer the most comprehensive addiction and mental health services in the Peoria, Illinois region to you and your family. UnityPlace was formed by the joining of UnityPoint Health, Human Service Center and Tazwood Center for Wellness in April of 2019. UnityPlace is a new non-profit organization dedicated to meeting the growing behavioral health care needs of the community. Our compassionate and committed treatment team is comprised of many experts from psychiatry and addiction medicine.
Our goal is to deliver comprehensive behavioral healthcare to optimize the patient's well-being. It is our privilege to partner with our patients on their journey of healing.
As a member of the UnityPlace Team, our team members are eligible for a benefits package including:
- Paid Time Off
Additional benefits are available, apply today to discuss our full benefits package!
- Ensures Patients receive comprehensive services: Identification of patient into services, assessment, discharge planning, and other aspects of warm handoff.
- Provide continuum of care/follow up care to patients.
- Provide education/information to patients, families, and other invested parties.
- Assist in facilitation of services, based on quality initiatives and documentation in EMR.
Other:Must have control over personal use of all mood-altering chemicals and behaviors.
- CPRS Certification Once Eligible
- Narcan training in the first month of hire
- Valid Driver's License
- MVR run annually
- Proof of Auto Insurance
If recovering from an addiction, must currently have a minimum of 2 years of uninterrupted recovery.
Posting ID: 593240812Posted: 2021-03-03