Work hours will be days, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm, for 40 hours per pay period, and as needed. You will be required to flex to other shifts as needed.
- Provide personal care, such as bathing, shampoo hair, range of motion, etc., and assist client with activities of daily living.
- Perform cleaning, laundry, meal preparation and other homemaking services to achieve a safe, sanitary living environment.
- Demonstrate effective communication skills with clients and co-workers.
- Notify supervisory staff of observations regarding client health condition, client requests, scheduling concerns, etc.
- Document work time, mileage, services provided, and client observations accurately and on time.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships within the department and with external contacts.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
High School Diploma or GED is required. Must have valid drivers license and proof of automobile insurance. Must be willing to become certified in Basic Life Support. Nurse's Aide Certification from an accredited institution and active status on the Iowa Direct Care Worker Registry are also required.
Posting ID: 593241018Posted: 2021-02-24Job Title: Home