The OHSU COVID-19 Testing Laboratory is located on the Marquam Hill Campus at OHSU.
Function/Duties of Position
The Biorepository Senior Research Assistant independently organizes COVID RNA swab sample storage, coordinates sample requests across OHSU research missions, completes the consent process, and supports the basic research functions of COVID research lead by the Department of Pathology. In addition, this position is responsible for writing and coordinating IRB and IBC documents, collating data, and assisting in manuscript drafts.
- Bachelor's degree with major courses in field of research and 1-3 years of relevant experience OR Associate's degree and 3 years of relevant experience
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills including technical writing and interacting with patients and/or customers
- Ability to learn and troubleshoot new software
- Familiarity with basic laboratory equipment and office software
- Bachelor's degree
- At least 2 years experience in a research laboratory
Apply here online. Please be sure to upload a cover letter and resume or CV.
All are welcome
Oregon Health & Science University values a diverse and culturally competent workforce. We are proud of our commitment to being an equal opportunity, affirmative action organization that does not discriminate against applicants on the basis of any protected class status, including disability status and protected veteran status. Individuals with diverse backgrounds and those who promote diversity and a culture of inclusion are encouraged to apply. To request reasonable accommodation contact the Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Department at 503-494-5148 or email@example.com.
Posting ID: 593241615Posted: 2021-03-17Job Title: Senior Research Assistant