Job Description Scrum MasterLocation: Reston VADuration: 6 monthsDescription:
As an equal opportunity employer, ICONMA prides itself on creating an employment environment that supports and encourages the abilities of all persons regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, or disability.
- Knowledge of current AWS technology
- Experience communicate technical information to non-technical personnel.
- Experience gathering facts and data for technical projects and evaluate dependencies to ensure timely delivery
- Experience working on activities to drive operational process efficiencies, service quality, capacity management, issue management and financial management
- Proficient at performing analysis at various stages of project, to assure the delivery of a quality product
- Experience developing and delivering presentations.
- Experience with advanced Excel techniques and Reporting tools;
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Skills in planning, organizing, attention to detail and adapting within a multi-tasking environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills, flexibility, and customer service orientation.
- Experience in SDLC Methodologies, Agile, SCRUM, SDLC / Waterfall
- Experience with Jira
Posting ID: 593243156Posted: 2020-12-16