Enterprise Rent-A-Car is the largest and fastest growing privately owned automotive rental and leasing company in the U.S. With over 10,000 branch offices worldwide, Enterprise ranks #1 in the Insurance Replacement Market with yearly revenues of over $26 billion.
The Driver delivers vehicles and in some instances, customers, employees or vendors safely and timely to the appropriate destination(s) while giving helpful, courteous and professional customer service. 25 HOURS MAX PER WEEKCompensation per hour $15.00This position is based out of 400 Auto Park Place Newburgh, NY 12550
As you are considering a position with Enterprise Holdings, we invite you to learn more about our business. Today - and every day - the safety and wellbeing of employees, customers and the communities we serve is our top priority. For the latest on our COVID-19 response, please click here.
The Part Time Driver
is responsible for the transporting of fleet cars and vans to and from rental locations, as well as navigating written directions.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Drive and deliver vehicles locally or out of area as needed, following all rules of the road
- Deliver customers and vehicles to appropriate destination in a safe and courteous manner
- Ride with or follow another driver to drop off vehicle(s) or pick up multiple vehicles
- Organize travel route and ensure vehicle paperwork is accurate and timely
- May need to communicate via 2-way radio or cellular phone
- May be asked to clean vehicles
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
25 HOURS MAX PER WEEK
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have a valid unrestricted driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents within the past 3 years
- No drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record (DUI/DWI) in the past 5 years
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must be willing to accept $15.00/hour compensation
- Must be living within a reasonable commute of no more than 1 hour to the location you are applying to within 30 days of anticipated start date.
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English.
- Aside from religious observations, must be available to work Monday - Friday during the hours of 7:30am to 6:00pm.
Posting ID: 593246400Posted: 2021-01-20Job Title: Driver