Enterprise Rent-A-Car is the largest and fastest growing privately owned automotive rental and leasing company in the U.S. With over 10,000 branch offices worldwide, Enterprise ranks #1 in the Insurance Replacement Market with yearly revenues of over $26 billion.
The Auto Detailer cleans vehicles inside and out (vehicles may be cleaned by hand or by operating washing equipment). The Auto Detailer also performs regular maintenance (non-mechanical services), moves vehicles, and performs other duties assigned by the manager, all completed in a safe and timely manner.
This position pays $12.25/hour and is located in our Maplewood, NJ 07040 office. THIS IS A PART TIME POSITION WITH A MAXIMUM OF 25 HOURS/WEEK
As you are considering a position with Enterprise Holdings, we invite you to learn more about our business. Today - and every day - the safety and wellbeing of employees, customers and the communities we serve is our top priority. For the latest on our COVID-19 response, please click here.
The Auto Detailer is responsible for the care and maintenance of the cars on the lot. This includes vacuuming and prepping the cars, shuttling cars to and from car washes and dealerships for servicing, car transports to and from offices, checking fluid levels, and changing tires.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Clean vehicle exterior by hand, brush or by operating washing equipment
- Polish, dry and clean vehicle windshields, windows, lights, mats and exterior body, by hand
- Vacuum, shampoo, add air freshener and clean vehicle interior (some stain removal may be required)
- Determine need for and add windshield fluid, gas, oil, water and antifreeze
- Perform basic maintenance check: antenna, under the hood, inside the vehicle, inside the trunk, and outside vehicle
- Verify appropriate stickers are attached to vehicle (registration, plates, etc.)
- May be responsible for maintaining an inventory of cleaning supplies
- May assist with local automobile deliveries
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Sunday 7:30am to 12:30pmMonday 7:30am to 12:30pmTuesday OffWednesday 7:30am to 6:00pm (1 hour brk)Thursday - 12:30pm to 6:00pm (30 minute brk)Friday - Saturday Off MAXIMUM OF 25 HOURS/WEEKNew Jersey DMV Requirements:
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be willing at accept hourly compensation of $12.25 per hour
- Must be living within a reasonable commute of no more than 1 hour from this location
- The ability to operate a motor vehicle is an essential function of this position. Applicants must have a valid unrestricted drivers license
- Must be able to understand, read, write and speak English
- Aside from religious observations, must be available to work the following schedule:
First-time drivers and under 21 years old:
If you are a first-time driver and under age 21, you must complete the mandatory Graduated Driver License (GDL) program requirements. New Jersey's GDL program introduces driving privileges gradually to first-time drivers and individuals under the age of 21.
Posting ID: 593246562Posted: 2021-01-27Job Title: Auto Detailer