NeuroRestorative, a partner of The MENTOR Network provides rehabilitation services for people of all ages with brain, spinal cord and medically complex injuries, illnesses and other challenges. In a variety of locations and community-based settings, we offer a range of programs, including vocational and therapy programs, day treatments, and specialized services for infants, children, adolescents, Military Service Members and Veterans. Life Skills Trainer/Caregiver
Would you like to make a difference every day in someone's life? In this role you will carry out rewarding work and play a crucial role in the success of our organization.
- Provide training, assistance and supervision to individuals receiving care in the areas of living skills, therapeutic recreation, and other forms of assistance in both residential and community settings.
- Assist with daily activities such as meal preparation, personal hygiene, shopping, cleaning, and medication administration.
- Facilitate the working relationships between employers and individuals served, and support community involvement by accompanying them on outings, or providing transportation to work or other activities.
- Work closely with our clinical staff to support the therapeutic and behavioral plans in place.
- All shifts are open. 3pm-11pm, Overnight and Weekends.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Six months to one year of experience in the human services field
- Valid Driver's License from state of residence
- Must be minimum of 18 years of age
- Successful clearance of background checks
- A caring attitude with a dedication to assisting others
- Strong attention to detail, organizational skills, and effective communication skills
- A reliable, responsible attitude and a compassionate approach
- A commitment to quality in everything you do
Whether you have previous experience in a role like this, or this just sounds like the type of impact you want to make... we want to hear from you!
Why Join Us?
- Full, Part-time, and As Needed schedules available
- Paid Time Off and Health benefits to employees working a minimum of 30 hours/week
- Paid training, Holiday pay, Mileage reimbursement
- Career development and advancement opportunities
- Work with some of the best co-workers you could ask for and see your impact on the lives of those individuals we serve
- A dynamic work environment where no day is ever the same as the next
- Since our funding comes from Federal and State payers, we offer stability, and secure work opportunities
Work with fantastic co-workers - Come join our team - Apply Today!
The MENTOR Network is a national network of local health and human services providers offering an array of quality, community-based services. At The MENTOR Network, our core values-Integrity, Respect, Inclusion & Growth-and the behaviors that define them, guide how we interact with each other and how we approach our work. As an organization of people serving people in 37 states, you'll have opportunities from coast to coast.
EqualOpportunity Employer, including disability/vets
Posting ID: 593247534Posted: 2021-03-17