Raymour & Flanigan, the premier furniture retailer in the Northeast, is currently seeking a Supply Chain Analyst that can join our team and work to enhance the shopping experience for our customers. This position is ideal for a career minded individual.Expectations and Job Functions:
- Oversee and coordinate a multitude of supply chain management functions.
- Establish vendor relationships and ensure optimal levels of inventory are maintained, while increasing inventory turns and satisfying customer demand via in stock merchandise.
- Review and analyze daily and weekly operations reports and monitor operational performance to ensure products are in stock, vendor commitments are maintained, and purchase orders are cut in a timely and adequate fashion to ensure attainment of key measures of performance.
- Work closely with vendor community to ensure compliance with Raymour & Flanigan's supply chain management expectations. Flow import and domestic shipments and support delivery of any item within 3 days or less anywhere in our trading area.
- Work closely with the transportation and warehouse departments, as well as with the merchandising team, to ensure seamless flow of merchandise throughout the supply chain. Global importing logistics and communication flow are a significant part of the business.
- Develop systems understanding of forecasting and planning software to enhance and flow product from purchase order transmission, to acknowledgement, expediting, and apply analytical skills to safety stock levels and anticipated demand as it relates to the sales forecast and vendors order flow capabilities.
- Form a close, cooperative and supportive relationship with the field operations personnel to ensure mutually beneficial decisions are made from a broad company perspective.
Raymour & Flanigan offers competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package:
- Must thrive in a fast paced, demand orientated business with frequent and rapid priority changes.
- Strong analytical skills, decision making ability and demonstrated business acumen.
- Four year college degree required
- Relevant course work in Supply Chain Management, Business, or other related discipline is preferred
- Excellent Health, Dental & Vision Coverage
- 401(k) with a Company Match
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Account
- Training and Development
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Generous Merchandise Discount
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Group Life Insurance
- Specified Disease Insurance
Raymour & Flanigan proudly supports a drug and smoke free work environment.
Raymour & Flanigan is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any associate or applicant on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, marital or familial status, genetic information or other basis protected by law.
Posting ID: 593248838Posted: 2020-12-16Job Title: Supply Chain Analyst