Assist in the daily operation of all administrative duties following established Company procedures and guidelines. To the extent that an office specific need/situation arises that may not be applicable to an established procedure/guidelines, the Team Lead should identify and bring to the attention of your immediate supervisor, with any suggestions, as applicable.
Perform duties to collect data, analyze data, and generate reports in support of the Division's business groups including (but not limited to);The role will focus on recurring data mining, reporting, and ad-hoc analysis to produce forecasting and meaningful insight to business issues and decisions. Essential Duties & Responsibilities
The job duties listed are typical examples of the work performed by positions in this job classification. Not all duties assigned to every position are included, nor is it expected that all positions will be assigned every duty.
Additional Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintain ongoing and recurring processes for reporting and analysis
- Collect and analyze large amounts of data to discover trends, patterns, correlations and issues
- Assist in reviewing data to discover areas for improvement, data cleaning, and correction
- Design and create reports or presentations to summarize and relate data to managers
- Maintain integrity, cleanliness, consistency and organization of data from various sources
- Perform scheduled activities and run periodic reports. Make recommendations and assist in development of standard reports for ongoing, internal and external customer needs
- Perform audits on data and reports, as well as their underlying processes, to find inconsistencies and discrepancies
- Assist in creating and maintaining standard operating procedures, guidelines and documentation in relation to the Shared Services team
- Identify possible process improvements to streamline data collection and report creation
- Assist in special projects that may include participating in the design, implementation and integration of various systems
- Participate and provide support in other related projects as needed
- Order office supplies, business card, name tags as needed
- Practice and adhere to FirstService Residential Global Service Standards.
- Conduct business at all times with the highest standards of personal, professional and ethical conduct.
- Perform or assist with any operations as required to maintain workflow and to meet schedules. Notify supervision of unusual equipment or operating problems and the need for additional material and supplies.
- May participate in any variety of meetings and work groups to integrate activities, communicate issues, obtain approvals, resolve problems and maintain specified level of knowledge pertaining to new developments, requirements, policies, and regulatory guidelines.
- Ensure all safety precautions are followed while performing the work.
- Follow all policies and Standard Operating Procedures as instructed by Management.
- Perform any range of special projects, tasks and other related duties as assigned.
Supervise and support the Shared Services teams. Providing back up support as needed Education & Experience
Must have a minimum of Associate's Degree in Business Management, Finance, or Administration or its equivalent, and three years related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Must have previous experience or knowledge with analytics, information and process. Knowledge, Skills & Proficiencies
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
Tools & Equipment Used
- Must be organized and detail oriented with the ability to see how details fit the larger picture
- Must have experience in creating professional reports and PowerPoint presentations
- Basic understanding of, and experience with relational databases
- Experience in dealing with large amounts of data (MS Excel, MS Access, SQL, etc.)
- Experience with extracting data from external databases
- Advanced analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize and provide relevant information with great detail and accuracy
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Good problem solving and conceptual thinking abilities
- Strong time-management skills and ability to work with tight deadlines
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite including Excel and Access
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work with sensitive or confidential information
- Ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently and be self-driven
Computer and peripherals, standard and customized software applications and tools, and usual office equipment Physical Requirements / Working Environment
This position works under usual office conditions. The employee is required to work at a personal computer as well as be on the phone for extended periods of time. Must be able to stand, sit and walk. Physical demands include ability to lift up to 10 lbs.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Hours over and above normal office hours will occur, including evenings, holidays, and some weekends. Schedule is subject to change based on business needs. Travel
Work involves minimal to occasional travel. Disclaimer
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. This is not an all-inclusive job description; therefore, management has the right to assign or reassign schedules, duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.