Are you looking for more?
At Mohawk Industries, we're committed to more and technology is a key factor in making more happen
- more customer solutions, more process improvements, more sustainable manufacturing and more opportunities for our team.
As a Fortune 500, global flooring leader with some of the best-known brands in the industry, Mohawk is a great place to start or develop your career with an emphasis on more of what's important to you. Whether you want to lead more, innovate more, learn more or create more, you can find your more with Mohawk. Responsibilities:
- Team Lead - On a need basis, manages small to medium projects, with responsibility for project cadence, quality and timeliness of project deliverables. Directs project resources and/or recommends and creates internal development procedures and methodologies
- Responsible for process design, configuration, assistance with testing, requirements gathering and ultimately setup a fully functional development, test, and production environment to delivery MDG
- Prepare proof of concept for new functional requirement and demonstrate to business teams
- Conducting workshops to capture business requirements for SAP S4 MDG
- Understanding of Master Data Domains like customer/vendor/financials/materials
- Be able to advise the client & project team on the merits and demerits of different solution approaches in sight and recommend the best solution from technical feasibility point of view
- Create an Integration test Plan with for MDG + Data Services Information Steward and S4 backend.
- Gather requirements and ultimately setup a fully functional development, test, and production environment to deliver MDG
- Provide solutions for end-to-end Master Data Governance (MDG), Conversion & Integration including Master Data Management, Data governance, Data profiling, Extract, cleanse, map & transform, and load the data into target systems using various SAP tools such as SAP ECC, SAP MDG/UI, SAP BRF+, SAP WebDynPro, SAP BODS, SAP ABAP, SAP NetWeaver, SAP PI/XI, ALE/IDOC etc.
- At least 15 years of IT experience with at least two end to end implementation projects where performed role of Lead Consultant at client location.
- At least 12 years of experience in Project life cycle activities on development and maintenance projects.
- At least 8 years of experience in Business Process Consulting, problem definition, Architecture/Design /Detailing of Processes
- Experience in SAP DQM
- Experience in Master Data Consolidation
- Ability to understand business requirements from business users and prepare requirement document, functional specifications.
- Strong leadership skills. Ability to lead team in resolving complex issues in a fast pace and challenging environment.
- Analytical and Communication skills
- Experience with project management
- High Impact communication with senior stakeholders
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels of the business.
Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk's vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Daltile, Durkan, IVC, Karastan, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, and Quick-Step. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world's largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States. Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don't Work participant.
Posting ID: 593249166Posted: 2020-12-16Job Title: Analyst