Job Posting Title:
Press Operator - Nights
• Routinely assist Press Operators with die changes, die washing and die repair.
• Assist Press Operator or Mechanics with mechanical and electrical trouble-shooting and repair.
• Load powder ingredients into Vacu-mix and perform cleaning and repairs of this equipment.
• Perform cleaning, preventive maintenance and spring replacements on bow tie machines.
• Operate RS view modules to make adjustments on presses, dryers and bulk-handling systems.
• Perform daily QA testing and properly document results.
• Ensure that work areas are clean and that Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP's) are full complied with.
• Ensure compliance with all safety programs and maintain hazard free work areas.
• Perform all press area sanitation including the following:
• Dust all overheads (piping, conduit, holding hoppers, etc.)
• Vacuum tops of dryers, electrical panels, etc.
• Clean, mop and sanitize die room and control room.
• Vacuum press platforms and catwalks.
• Clean under mixers and catwalks.
• Sweep under dryers, sweep and mop press area floors.
• Assist in mixer and dryer cleaning.
• Team Lead
• Must demonstrate good communications skills and be able to understand and interpret equipment training and procedures manuals.
• Must demonstrate basic math skills.
• Must possess a basic mechanical aptitude. Previous food manufacturing experience or technical training would be beneficial.
• Basic troubleshooting and problem solving skills would be helpful.
• Solid understanding of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP's) and HACCP programs.
• Demonstrate ability to interpret equipment drawings.
• Demonstrate good math skills and a solid understanding of manufacturing equipment operation and theory.
• Demonstrate good troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
• Must be able to routinely lift 50 pounds unassisted.
• Must be able to stoop, kneel, climb and work at high elevations for extended periods of time.
• Must possess color vision acuity and depth perception.
• Must be able to vocally communicate in a frequently noisy environment.
• Must be able to work in an environment that is above 90 degrees Fahrenheit for extended periods of time.
• High School Diploma or GED required.
TreeHouse Foods is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including those with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email email@example.com. In your email please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
Posting ID: 593251131Posted: 2021-03-03Job Title: Press Operator Night