Why is it great to work here?
Gold's Gym is growing fast and looking for Fitness Consultants to help us to provide world class service to our clubs and members by utilizing in-depth knowledge of company products and programs. We'll challenge your skills, talents, and abilities and reward your every success. Here is just some of the benefits you will get by being a Gold's Gym employee:
What sets us apart from the rest:
- Work in a fun environment with great people
- Great Medical/Dental/Vision benefits package
- Free gym memberships
- Retail discounts
- Opportunities to grow within the company
We want talented individuals who:
- Dedication to our members' successes and goals
- Integrity which creates life-long relationships
- Passion for people in the communities we serve
- Pride in what we do and who we are
- Leadership development (ongoing)
- Excellence in execution
- But most of all.... we are more than a gym; we are a family!!
When you come to work you'll:
- Have a positive, upbeat, and outgoing attitude
- Thrives in a sales environment
- Are passionate about hospitality and excellence for our members
- Can work in a dynamic, fast-paced, goal-oriented environment without sacrificing quality of service
- Have fitness industry experience (preferred)
- Love to constantly learn and grow
There are some MUST HAVES:
- Providing prospective members details and tours on our amazing clubs
- Educate current and prospective members on new packages and membership options
- Contacting warn leads to confirm appointments
- Generate self-established hot leads
- Be responsible for community outreach
ASK YOURSELF IF YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES..... COME BE APART OF THE LEGACY TODAY!Gold's Gym provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to
- Ability to use sound business judgment and have strong analytical skills
- Ability to effectively communicate with constituents
- Effective listening skills
- Effective delegation and follow-up skills
- Effective planning and organization skills
- Demonstrates the ability to create a positive environment
- Demonstrates willingness and openness for self-development
- Ability to identify and use resources to improve overall operations
- Strong leadership qualities coupled with excellent motivational, communication, and team-building skills will make you an ideal candidate for this position.
- College degree preferred
- Current CPR Certification is required.
Gold's Gym is one of the most iconic brands in the world. As "The Authority in Fitness Since 1965", Gold's Gym is recognized for its superior service, facilities, programs, and products. Our roots are in Southern California serving workout enthusiasts and people who are serious about fitness and passionate about life. Founder Joe Gold knew how to provide the most motivating and inspiring environment to encourage people to challenge themselves and become the most they could be. Today Gold's Gyms SoCal carries that philosophy forward and enhances it with expanding offerings, innovation, and technology.
Gold's Gym SoCal is growing and looking for new team members to help us redefine strength. We'll challenge your skills, talents, and abilities and reward your every success. Ask yourself if you have what it takes to be a part of greatness. Become an active participant in our growth and you'll share in the rewards for your efforts. Vision
Gold's Gym SoCal Group aspires to operate the finest health clubs in Southern California by providing the cleanest, most motivating, and enjoyable facilities where every member, guest, and employee are part of one family. Mission
Our Mission is to provide facilities, programs, and staff that motivate, support, and lead every member in their pursuit of a healthy, productive, and enjoyable life. Core Values
Our Core Values are Integrity, Passion, Pride, Leadership, and Excellence. If you share these values, enjoy working hard, we encourage you to apply for an opportunity to become a Gold's Gym Professional--you will have a rewarding career with us in changing lives for the better.