The PVH Summer Internship Program offers motivated students the opportunity to gain fashion industry experience, with a realistic preview of what it would be like to work at PVH and our iconic brands. This is a paid internship, and you will be provided with meaningful, challenging hands-on tasks, as well as exposure to various parts of our organization. We have a variety of internship opportunities available, supporting one of our brands such as Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Van Heusen, IZOD, Arrow; or within one of our Corporate Functions. You will also attend various professional development workshops, industry learning sessions with senior leadership and have the opportunity to meet other interns across brands and functions.
Specifically, for Summer 2021, our internship program will be fully virtual with interns working remotely. Interns must be based in the U.S. and available to work Eastern Time Zone hours, working between hours of 8:00 am - 5:00 pm ET.
The Summer 2021 Internship Program will be 10 weeks and run from June 1st - August 6th.
Here are important dates and expectations to keep in mind (estimated timeframe, subject to change):
- We have a rolling application deadline for each internship, starting in February. Apply early for greater consideration in the process.
- Initial screening will be conducted by our recruiting team members via phone or video screen.
- If you are applying to a design or creative internship (fashion design/technical design/graphic design), please plan to provide 1-2 pages of sample work (such as an online portfolio, illustrations, flat sketches and/or 3D renderings) as a part of the recruiting process.
- Final interviews will be conducted by our hiring teams via phone or video interview starting late February into early March.
- Offers will be extended beginning in March and may carry into April, if necessary.
We are hiring for 2 accounting interns who will primarily support our Divisional Accounting or Financial Reporting teams. Divisional Accounting:
As an intern supporting Divisional Accounting you will be responsible for assisting with certain closing processes related to retail divisions and completion of various account reconciliations including utility analysis, capital freight analysis, LC log data analysis, and bank reconciliations. Assist TH team with cutover testing and reconciliation of MIT from SAP to S4 Commercial system. Assist management with ad hoc requests and analysis.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Assist in the monthly closing process for retail divisions by preparing account analysis on various Income Statement accounts such as utilities and capital freight, Balance Sheet accounts including LC log data analysis as well as bank reconciliation via electronic banking system, and fixed assets a/p log reconciliation. Analysis is prepared using excel and pivot tables.
- For Q2'21, help with lease disclosure reconciliations for retail stores and equipment.
- Assist with additional ad hoc analysis.
As an intern supporting Financial Reporting you will be responsible for assisting with the monthly consolidation and internal management reporting of the Company's actual and estimate results. Also, responsible for assisting with preparation of schedules to support the Form 10-Q reporting and providing support as needed with internal and external audit requests.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of monthly consolidation and elimination entries
- Reconciliation of trial balances among SAP, HFM and Essbase
- Preparation of schedules and analysis for inclusion in the monthly reporting package for senior management
- Preparation of schedules in support of the Form 10-Q
- Prepare schedules/analysis for internal and external audit teams as needed
Experience / Skills
- Rising junior or senior undergrad student pursuing a degree in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum 2.5 GPA in core major classes preferred
- Previous relevant internship / work experience or demonstrated interest in the industry
- Demonstrated academic leadership or extra-curricular activity preferred
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary ("PVH") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant's current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH