What You'll Get to Do:
What's your mission? Provide training to the Intelligence Community (IC) workforce and to maintain existing course content for currency and relevancy. You will employ both classroom instruction and alternative delivery methods for students located at Ft. Washington, MD and, possibly, temporarily at other CONUS/OCONUS locations as deem necessary to the mission.
More About the Role:
What's a typical day look like? You will prepare and present classroom lectures and assist in TSEC curriculum modernization. Use blended learning technologies, deliver training on the knowledge and skills required for conducting compliant, effective, and efficient TSCM training. Work with course developers to ensure the correct information and best teaching methodologies are used.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
- A current TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
- A minimum of 8-years of applied practical experience in Federal Technical Surveillance Countermeasures (TSCM) OR Technical Surveillance Activities (TSA) in the last 10-years
- A Bachelor's degree in Education and Training OR a minimum of 5-years of experience teaching adults
- Experience in at least two of the following TSEC subdiscipline requirements: Technical Surveillance Technology: 5-years' experience in Technical Surveillance technology and techniques; Component Detection Technology: 5-years' experience in defensive component detection technology and techniques; Radio Frequency Technology: 5-years' experience in Radio Frequency technology and techniques; Telephony Technology: 5-years' experience in digital telephony technology and techniques; Computer Technology: 5-years' experience in computer and network technology and techniques including system administration, network security, hardware, and software OR a bachelor's degree in computer science or information system management; TSCM and Preparations Training: 5-years' experience in TSCM technology and techniques OR a bachelor's degree in technology, electrical engineering, communications or computer science.
- In lieu of direct experience with the aforementioned TSECsubdisciplines, you must possess a bachelor's degree in technology electrical engineering, communications or computer science
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Level 3 Technician Certification 8570
What We Can Offer You:
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
US-Fort Washington-MD-MARYLAND SUBURBAN
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Posting ID: 593549205Posted: 2021-01-07Job Title: Instructor