In this position you will work under general supervision, provide general office, facility and administrative support to managers and staff in the Goleta facility. Roles and Responsibilities:
Support managers and a team of engineers andstaff by:
- Interface with corporate facility management team
- Help with facility buildout planning needs
- Monitor facility budgets and expenses
- Monitor facility issues, work with landlord and vendors to schedule repair/maintenance and upkeep as needed for air conditioning, electrical, plumbing, building security, construction, etc.
- Generate PO's & subcontracts for projects and indirect facility needs
- Make purchases and reconcile all monthly purchases utilizing CACI accounting software
- Plan team building events for employee morale
- Coordinate special events/meetings, including setup and tear down
- Assist with recruiting processes, generating requisitions and internship planning. Keep track of candidates and prescreen for interviews.
- Assist management with communication with local schools and professors as it pertains to engineering programs and students.
- Ordering and stocking office, copy center and kitchen supplies
- Arranging catering when requested
- Assist with new hire orientations for new employees and interns with policies, procedures, and facilities.
- Provide friendly customer service for a variety of organizational requests for assistance
- Escort customers, vendors, and janitorial staff in the facility when needed
- Perform research on technical tools, equipment and services as requested.
- Assist in the creation and editing of PowerPoint presentations
- Assist with data table reconciliations as needed
- High School Diploma and a minimum of 5 years of related experience or an equivalent combination of education, skills, and experience.
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response
- Detail oriented and proficient in prioritizing, organizing, multitasking, time management, follow-through, teamwork, and reliability
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and must be able to write and proofread with attention to spelling, grammar, and punctuation details
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and have the ability to be flexible with frequent interruptions but remain focused on priorities.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Outlook, Outlook calendar scheduling, Excel (including understanding of formulas), PowerPoint and Word is required
- Technical skills will include phone etiquette, note taking, filing, written report preparation, power point presentation preparation, electronic expense report preparation, and basic math skills for expense reconciliation
- learn and interface with corporate systems as required
- Experience with Microsoft Visio is a plus
What We Can Offer You:
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success. Job Location
US-Santa Barbara-CA-LOS ANGELES
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Posting ID: 593549266Posted: 2021-01-21Job Title: Administrative Facility Assistant