Job DescriptionWhat You'll Get to Do:
The Video Teleconferencing (VTC
) Coordinator provides operational support for the Division of Management Services (DMS) at the National Institute of Health (NIH), Center for Scientific Research (CSR). They will manage events across CSR and the Integrated Review Groups (IRGs). More About the Role
The Video Teleconferencing (VTC
) Coordinator is responsible for logistical coordination of meetings and events. The coordinator will do the following:
You'll Bring These Qualifications
- Manage the allocation, setup, use, and breakdown of all CSR conference/meeting rooms.
- Manage the distribution, storage, and maintenance of all technologies (audio, video, IT) used in CSR conference/meeting rooms.
- Ensure that all technologies (audio, video, IT) needed for a conference/meeting are setup and properly configured and working properly before, during, and after the meeting.
- Ensure that every conference/meeting has an assigned events manager that works proactively with the meeting organizer before, during, and after the meeting.
- Interact effectively with the Information Management Branch (IMB) to continually assess the technological capability for all CSR conferences/meetings and make recommendations for improvement.
- Interact effectively with the Administrative Services Branch (ASB) to continuously assess the non-technical capabilities and services (facility, room scheduling) for all CSR conference/meetings and make recommendations for improvement.
- Manage the Events Management System (EMS) and all digital signage content displayed throughout CSR.
- Maintain current training in the setup and deployment of all technologies used for CSR meetings/conferences.
- Develop a training plan to ensure that the CSR Events Management staff can provide effective counsel to meeting organizers on the appropriateness and use of the different technologies available for conferences/meetings.
- Develop standard operating procedures and instructional materials to improve the processes for managing CSR conference and meeting rooms.
- Provide outstanding customer service and serve as the central point of contact for all CSR meetings and conferences.
These Qualifications Would Be Nice to Have
- 3+ years of relevant work experience
- Experience interacting with a diverse customer base.
- Proven analytic, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Excellent computer and IT skills.
- Proven ability to problem solve.
What We Can Offer You:
- Accurate data entry skills
- Familiarity with the Events Management System (EMS)
- Capable of setting priorities when multiple demands are present
- Ability to prioritize, organize and act as part of a team
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written
- Ability to interact in a professional manner and promote positive relationships with both staff and customers (both NIH extramural staff and grant/fellowship applicants)
- Ability to perform job function with minimal supervision
- Ability to be a clear thinker who can remain calm under pressure and easily adapt to changing organizational needs
- Strong attention to detail
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success. Job Location
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Posting ID: 593549440Posted: 2021-01-07Job Title: Video Teleconferencing Vtc Coordinator