Job DescriptionCACI is looking for a Strategic Capture Manager with experience selling Business Information Technology Solutions to the IC and DOD markets.What You'll Get to Do:
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
- Plan, organize, and manage captures within the Business Information Technology Solutions (BITS) markets including Intelligence Community business with NSA, USCYBERCOM and other DOD, intelligence agencies and related customers.
- Lead major capture efforts (especially those greater than $75M) to successful completion.
- Develop the overall capture strategy, internal and external partnerships, business plans and marketing
- Lead and facilitate win strategy development sessions including technical, management, teaming, past performance, staffing, pricing, etc.
- Lead the development of customer profiles, including customer needs, issues, hopes, and biases
- Lead and coordinate competitive assessments, determining the strengths and weaknesses of CACI and potential competitors
- Collaborate with Operations Group Leaders, Solution Architects and SMEs to develop solutions that offer customers recognized value, are price competitive, executable and will be evaluated favorably (result in wins)
- Prepare and lead Milestone Reviews, and other reviews as required once opportunity has been assigned
- Develop B&P spend plans and track all associated expenses with the capture effort
- Manage capture personnel, coordinate with responsible lines/accounts, align resources required for the pursuit of opportunities, develop and improve upon processes, manage B&P budgets, mentor more junior capture managers, report metrics/manage risk and effectively lead growth within the Intelligence business.
These Qualifications Would Be Nice to Have:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, one of the Sciences or a related field.
- 10+ years of Strategic Capture experience (deals over $75M) successfully leading the capture of Intelligence Systems, Solutions and Services markets for the IC Community specifically Business Information Technology Solutions.
- Must have proven track record of leading and winning capture deals with the IC over $75-500M.
- Experience bidding and Winning FEDSIM deals.
- Active Top Secret clearance is required. TS/SCI is preferred.
You Also Bring These Professional Skills:
- Prior Government Service experience with Intelligence Systems, Solutions and Services markets
- Previous P&L or technical experience in the above markets
What We Can Offer You:
- Leadership skills to develop, organize and execute significant capture activities, including building industry teams, assessing win probability, and executing customer call plans to shape acquisitions
- A proven track record of successful capture management across multiple IC organizations at a variety of acquisition sizes and types, principally Single Award and greater than $75M
- Experience Capturing deals requiring development of a solution and or an approach
- Strong proposal writing skills
- Experience and understanding of pricing and pricing strategies across multiple contract types
- Experience managing and incorporating BOE into the capture process
- Ability to gain internal support, operate independently with limited supervision and feedback, and establish collaborative relationships with Solution architects, Line management, and peers within the Strategic Capture Group and across CACI
- Excellent oral and written communications and experience briefing senior corporate executives and customers
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Posting ID: 593549488Posted: 2020-12-17