Team LeaderWhat you'll do...
This Job Posting covers openings in multiple office locations within the area.
Joining us as aTeam Leader
, you'll provide leadership to a customer-centric team of associates and accelerate their seasonal tax business by managing a single H&R Block tax office.
You'll serve as the front-line manager to provide leadership and development of tax office associates, delivering an outstanding client experience, and achieving all office related growth objectives. We'll help you advance your knowledge and skills you'll need to excel with us as you serve as a knowledgeable resource on tax topics and products for associates. As needed, you'll also prepare accurate tax returns for clients.
You'll begin working a flexible part-time schedule in the fall as you ramp up for the busy tax season, then transition to a full-time schedule from January through April. After working a successful tax season, you may find that you want to apply to return for subsequent seasons, or even apply for advancement opportunities.Day to day, you'll...
- Partner with the District General Manager to create and implement office-level growth plans, which includes developing local partnerships and managing office community involvement
- Assist the District General Manager in recruiting and interviewing candidates for tax office associate positions
- Serve as point of contact for onsite escalated client service concerns
- Ensure clients are scheduled properly and conflicts are resolved
- Lead daily activities to ensure that all tax office associates work is completed according to deadlines, with attention to quality standards, priorities and overall goals
- Build an engaging team environment by training and coaching associates to execute on Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and recognizing outstanding associate contributions
- Lead daily team meetings and communicate essential information to tax office associates
- Create associate work schedules and ensure accurate timekeeping and overtime management
- Prepare tax returns, as required
FloridaAbout H&R Block...
We are here to live our purpose to provide help and inspire confidence in our clients and communities everywhere. We take our work personally, because we know what it represents: Families and homes. Livelihoods and lives.
We've been true to that purpose since brothers Henry and Richard Bloch founded our company in 1955. Since then, we've grown to approximately 12,000 tax offices throughout the United States and around the world. When you join our team, you'll add to the momentum of a forward-thinking company - one that defined an industry and is now leading its transformation.It would be even better if you also had...
What you'll bring to the team...
- 2 or more years as a Tax Professional
Bilingual candidates strongly encouraged to apply!
- Prior experience working in a customer service, shift leader, or similar role
- Experience supervising or managing people
- Successful completion of the H&R Block Tax Knowledge Assessment or Income Tax Course
- Annual completion of 18-hours of continuing education and ability to meet all other IRS and applicable state requirements
- Customer-centric mindset with strong communication skills
- Computer proficient with the ability to use MS Office
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Passionate, determined, resilient under stress and a will to win attitude
- Able to work a flexible work schedule of 40 hours per week and flexibility in work assignments based on business needs
- High school diploma equivalent or higher
Team Leader - Orlando, Fl
Posting ID: 593550545Posted: 2020-12-17Job Title: Team Leader