Job ID: 544767BR Date posted: Dec. 16, 2020 Locations: Littleton, Colorado, Herndon, Virginia, King of Prussia, Pennsylvania Program: Joint All Domain Operations Description:The coolest jobs on this planet... or any other... are with Lockheed Martin Space. Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing people are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every single day we use our skills and experiences to create, design and build solutions to some of the worlds' hardest engineering problems.
Joint All-Domain Operations (JADO) team is looking of a technical leader who can serve as both a project lead and an Automation Tool Chain lead. The successful candidate is ready to help us improve our customer experience by building functional systems that bring our business to new heights. In this role, the candidate will provide oversight to programs related to JADO, PlatformOne, and DevSecOps. They will work with JADO and Software Factory (SWF) technical teams and provide guidance in the design, development and implementation of DevSecOps solutions for new and existing programs to adapt a tool suite for execution that aligns with best industry practices.
Previous experience with JADO IRADs as well as SWF usage and roll out for programs is desired.
Qualified candidate will be able to provide the following:
• Provide team leadership in the guidance and mentorship of the Automated Tool Chain team and act as a role model for the team. Lead by doing.
• A clear understanding of the concept of Infrastructure as Code and an ability to transform the theory into practice using state of the art tools.
• Create and maintain a set of opensource and COTS products that are integrated into a set of system tool chains.
• Help to work with development teams to understand their needs and then to customize a particular tool chain implementation to meet their programmatic needs.
• Help develop the strategic and tactical execution of implementation of DevSecOps practices for JADO programs
• You may perform outreach to potential new customers to educate them on our available products and how we can leverage our offerings to increase efficiency within their teams.
• Advise the development of enterprise standards by creating architectural Infrastructure
• 3+ years deploying to cloud and hardware environments (Kubernetes, AWS Gov Cloud, Docker, Terraform, Ansible, Puppet, Chef
• Experience provisioning and licensing one or more of the following: Version One, Jira, Confluence, SonarQube, GitLab and Jenkins.
• Ability to provision and administer toolchains in both bare-metal and cloud-based environments.
• Effective communication skills with both leadership and technical teams
• 3+ years experience with automated build, testing and continuous deployment
• 2+ years experience leading DevSecOps Projects including: budget management, work scope definition, schedule tracking, and risk/opportunity identification
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong decision-making, problem-solving skills, critical thinking and testing skills
• Strong interpersonal skills, written and verbal communication
• Ability to rapidly learn new tools and figure out the best way to integrate them into an existing environment.
• Demonstrated ability to provide technology training and support
• Experience managing projects and IRADs Other Important Information You Should KnowExpression of Interest: By applying to this job, you are expressing interest in this position and could be considered for other career opportunities where similar skills and requirements have been identified as a match. Should this match be identified you may be contacted for this and future openings. Work Schedules: Lockheed Martin supports a variety of alternate work schedules that provide additional flexibility to our employees. Schedules range from standard 40 hours over a five day work week while others may be condensed. These condensed schedules provide employees with additional time away from the office and are in addition to our Paid Time off benefits. Schedule for this Position: 4x10 hour day, 3 days off per week Security Clearance Statement: This position requires a government security clearance, you must be a US Citizen for consideration. Clearance Level: TS/SCI Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They're dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories. Experience Level: Experienced Professional Business Unit: SPACE Relocation Available: Possible Career Area: Program Management Type: Full-Time Shift: First